THUG LUV PRT 2

Erica pov

Me and king was and the car so we can drop the girls of at school and drop me off at work .I do nails and sometimes I do hair.We was In the car and i was on king phone just because i want to and some hoe texting him talking bout ''Im ready for the D  ''The fuck i didnt even say nothing i just threw the phone in his lap and snatched my phone out his hand got on instagram.

End of pov

King pov

WTF is her problem throwing and snatching shit from somebody.

K:WTF is your problem

E:you,you and your little hoes is my problem

K:Man im noy trynna hear yo shit so shut the fuck up

M:wat the fuk ever

End of pov

Emani pov

Hi my name is emani in im thwee

Years old.And verry adorable.Im always happ excepted when mommy and daddy fight and argue over daddy lil gurl friends BUT THATS NON OF MY BUSSUNES.

Im own my way to daycare i dont go to school and mommy just dropped Armani off now im bout to get droped off i guess i gotta go bwye now see ya later eligator.

End of piv

Erica pov

When we dropped Emani and Armani off at school we went back home.I got straight out the car and went upstairs i put on a black vneck,some black and red basketball shorts,.and some black socks and i went downstairs a got a bag of hot chips and a blue gatorade and went back upstairs and i turned the tv on and grabed my laptop and i was about to shoponline.Online until king came upstairs i stoped and watch his every move he can get irritated.but all he did was take off his clothes in got in the bed.

It was something about this boy and i dont know wat it is i just cant stay mad at him.It just something about

He making me seem bipolar ass fuck i'am a lil tho.

I want to kiss and cuddle on king so i got on top of him and startef kissing on him and he kissed back.I love the way he kiss me and touch on me and make me feel safe everything about him making me feel some type of way.Idk i got mixed up emotion.

End of pov