Supernatural vs Assassins

Sarah Dessen once said:

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

I personally have never truly been in love,but I wasn't too sure if that was a bad thing. I was never really into the whole heartbreak thing.I mean sure,I had my occasional date or two,but I don't tend to go around giving it up to whatever guy will look at me. I don't think I'm ugly,not in the slightest. My raven-dark hair and forest green eyes,a Hale family trait,did land me the occasional hot guy or so.

And believe me when I say this,I do use my looks to my advantage.

I was a junior in highschool,which meant I would graduate next year.

Praise Jesus.

We had barely been in school for that long when I had to take a trip down to Mexico,only to find my twenty -something brother be aged back to his teens.

Talk about crazy voodoo.

I had to say,I had a killer time in the Calaveras club,those Bastards do know how to party. But Beacon Hills is not so bad once you get around all the mysterious deaths,the horrible weather,and if you're me,the horrible memories. I live with my older brother Derek in his loft,but I occasionally spend the night over at Scotts.

Turns out puppydog Scott bit someone by trying to save them,yada yada,and theres some assassins after every single supernatural in Beacon Hills. I had to say,I've never been more greatful for my werewolf strength until now.

"Talia Marie Hale,get your ass up or you're going to be late!"Derek yelled up the spiral stairs that led to the space that was my room.

"I'm going,damn! Calm your wolf!"I snapped,shoving him out the way to head to the kitchen and grab a granola bar.

"T,I need you to keep an eye on Scott and the rest of them. Please."He begged.

"I got it big bro."I smiled,hugging him. I knew he wasn't one for affection,but he was my brother and he would have to suck it up.

"Would you look at this?"Our Uncle Peter smirked as he leaned against the sliding door.

"Buzz off"Derek growled.

"C'mon Derek,let's hug it out"He smiled,extending his arms.

"Have fun babysitting our psychotic uncle Derek"I kissed his cheek and grabbed the keys to my car. Well,it was Dereks,but he gave me the Camaro and bought himself a new car.

_____

I sighed and slammed the door of my locker shut. I had good grades and had pretty much AP or Honors everything,but the weight of being a supernatural is enough. I had my 5th period next with Scott and Stiles and then lunch.

Oh,food.God I need food.

I spotted Liam and waved softly at him.Sure he was quite annoying,but hey,I'm sure I'd be pretty shaken up if I had got bitten by some dude that I just met. He waved back and headed to his class,while I turned and walked into Coach Finstock's room.

"Hey Talia"Stiles waved as Scott nodded.

"Whaddup Losers,you ready for that game tonight?"

"It's a scrimmage,and I guess."Stiles shrugged. I rolled my eyes and waited for Coach to hand out our quizzes.

"Ugh,not another quiz"Malia groaned. I laughed and turned to face her.

"Need my notes?"I smirked.

"I thought it was a quiz?"She questioned. I laughed and pointed to the board.

Open Note Quiz.