Seduction

The dimmed sky chirped with crickets soothing the neighborhood with its sweet melody. Maria rested in bed lying on her stomach being drifted away into realm sleep. Her face was shielded by her curly hair while her left cheek pressed in the pillow. In the dream, Maria stood in the large room consisting of a large two-door closet, tanned walls and red candles lighting up on the two drawers on either side of the rosy bed. She grazed her hand across the smooth silk comforter. She gazed down at herself examining the lavender shirt hugging her upper body and long denim jeans that covered her legs to her ankles.

The knob swiveled open allowing whoever was behind the door inside. Her dark hair held up in a ponytail above her round head, her cocoa eyes dimming between her soft nose and plump lips. She worked a black top over her chest and jean shorts that halted at her thighs. Her hips swing side to side strolling over to Maria. Her upper body inclined forward before she sat down on the bed next to the girl's feet. "You look so beautiful tonight, Maria" she complimented grinningly. Maria's face hued in response, running her fingers through her hair. "Y-You look beautiful too," Maria stuttered out in a low tone.

She laughed warmly at the compliment. "That's so nice of you," Demi acknowledged gently pushing Maria's shoulder. Demi hoisted herself up and directed herself to the drawer. Her hand gripped the right top and middle drawer. Demi's digits reached for the bottom hem of her top, lifting it up over her head to reveal a cotton bra strap wrapped around her upper back. N-No, Maria denied quickly as her eyes fixated to Demi's body, not being able to look away. Her fingers sink into the sheet, clenching her fist tightly. The singer then pulled her shorts down to her feet, kicking it away. Maria jerked her head away shielding her eyes to avoid watching her. Demi's waist was covered by cotton panties snugged on her hips. Maria's shoulders shivered in uneasiness sensing her shoulder being rubbed by her crush's hand.

"You can look, it's okay" Demi affirmed carefully removing Maria's hands and resting it on the bed. Demi drifted forward to her, tracing her lips all over the young girl's neck. "Aah.~" Maria gasped out in pleasure. The hairs on her arms jumped up from the sensation of Demi rubbing her stomach softly. She held onto Maria's shirt pulling it up gently. "N-No!," Maria shamed her head yanking her shirt down to cover her upper body. Demi releases her shirt and stares at Maria's eyes puzzled. "I-I'm sorry I-" Maria apologized quickly for ruining the moment. Demi caressed Maria's upper arm and pecked her cheek. "It's alright, it's alright," She whispered softly in her ear. Blackness slowly filled the room diminishing the two away. Her eyelids gradually opened to the sun on the blinds illuminating at her.

"Mnngh," A groggily groan flew out of her lips, sitting her spine up off the bed. Her fingers smoothed out her tear ducts removing stuff out of her eyes. That dream didn't go out so well, Maria noted. Her hair frizzed up in the air looking like Medusa with her hair coiled up by two venomous snakes hissing its fangs. She rose up and collected new clothes in the drawer. Her feet sauntered out of her room to the hallway and entered the bathroom. Removing her pajamas, she stepped inside the shower turning the bathroom handle to the left, raining out hot water on her delicate skin. After taking the shower, Maria headed back to her room wearing a towel that draped around her body, her dampened hair dripping water on her shoulders a bit. VRRT! Her phone vibrated on the bed. She rambled quickly to her phone, checking the new Twitter notification. She checked her DM box and a blue dot appeared next to Demi's profile picture. Clicking on it, her eyes read what Demi typed back.

"Okay, we can meet on Friday, you can be VIP at my concert in Boston, Massachusetts. I'll pay the ticket for you," Demi scheduled. Maria covered her hair with the towel, squeezing the water out of her hair into the towel. "Alright, I'll see you soon!" Demi gleefully farewelled. Maria's lips turned into a smile, meeting up with Demi is like a dream come true. She walked over to her drawer and took out a pair of clothes: a tan fit bra and underwear, a gray-blue-white striped shirt and long jeans. Her hands uncoiled the towel allowing it to fall to the floor. Maria then sported on the clothes and covered her feet in her white socks.

A knock bounced out behind the door. "Maria, Krystal needs help cleaning her mirrors at her hair salon," Hannah announced. Maria got up to the door and opened it, "Let's go!" The two drove over to the hair salon and parked their black van in place. "See you later," Hannah waved before driving away. "Bye," Maria farewelled back and went inside the building. Chairs were placed inline in the opposite directions of the door. In front was a white table with a laptop and cashier on it, a wall behind it with the top side of the wall covered by a TV playing music videos. Besides the table were a washing hair center, bathroom and a mirror on the walls in place for the customers to see the final results of their new hairstyle.

A woman in her twenties named Victoria was running the counter checking in on appointments. Victoria lifted her head up and greeted her warmly, her straight ginger hair laid over her shoulders. "Hey Maria, what brings you in today?" She wondered. "She's here to help clean the mirrors!" A female voice replied. It was Krystal who wore a fully black outfit with a logo of a pear with the text "hair salon". Her curly hair bounced on her shoulders while she trod over to Maria. "You get to clean the mirrors? Lucky you," Victoria teased innocently. "I guess so," Maria suggested raising her shoulders up. Krystal walks behind the counter and reached into the drawers, taking out cleaner spray and a roll of paper towels. "Here you go, Maria" Krystal handed over to her. "Thanks," Maria thanked softly. Maria stepped over to the right row of mirrors and settled the towel down. She ripped open a sheet and sprayed the cleaner on the glass, wiping the towel left to right.

"Maria and I went to a concert last night," Krystal stated. You don't need to brag about it, Maria thought annoyed by the fact that Krystal brought it up. "Yeah, who did you guys see?" Victoria questioned. "We went to see Demi Lovato," Krystal replied. Maria then stepped over to the next mirror and sprayed the cleaner on the glass, wiping the glass up and down. Her hand stopped for a moment placing her hand against the mirror. Her eyes could see Demi standing behind her in a pink lace top and ashy sweatpants. Demi's chocolate eyes focused on the girl's before stepping forward. Maria clenched her eyes in order to erase her out of her mind. "We will meet each other very soon," She cooed out in her ear as her hands glide up the sides of her body. "And the fun will eventually begin," Maria's heart slowed down its pace calming herself from this experience.

"Maria?!" Her aunt yelled out causing Maria to jump. The clacking of shoes rang in Maria's ears until it fades away. "Something bothering you?" Krystal questioned. "I'm fine I just need to go to the restroom, got an eyelash in my eye" Maria lied through her teeth in a low tone, sliding her index through her tear duct. Her shoes thudded over to the restroom, closing the door behind her. She headed over to the sink pressing her hands on top of the sink. "Relax Maria, she's just a figment of your imagination," Maria spoke to herself. "Heh, no matter how hot she is, try to control yourself," she let out a grimace. Creaakkk, the door opened to Krystal going over to Maria. "Maria, are you alright?" Krystal asked. Her niece faced her body to her, resting her lower back against the sink, folding her arms. "Yeah I'm alright," Maria responded facing the ground. "I can tell something's on your mind," Krystal noticed leaning her head. "What is it?" Maria gnawed on her bottom lip, not answering. "Is it Tyler again?" She inquired. Tyler, she grinned at that name. Tyler was a best friend of hers ever since college. She's always keen to his charming personality and fun demeanor. How soft his dandelion hair drag across her fingers like a bunny rabbit. How bright his Coppertone eyes caught her attention. The only reason they never dated was the dread of being rejected.

"Yeah, just having negative thoughts," She finally answered. "About what? Him not liking you back?" She wondered trying to decode her. "Y-Yeah," she bobbed her head slowly. "You're a beautiful, smart woman. If he doesn't like you back, don't worry. There's other fish in the sea," Krystal remarked holding her gently. "Figure it out yourself if he's the one and if he is, go for it. If not, it's okay." Krystal advised her hoping it would cheer her up. She doesn't know who I'm really thinking of, Maria realized. Krystal headed over to the door opening it then peered over her shoulder. "Come on, I'll help you clean the mirrors," She offered happily. "Alright," Maria giggled, following Krystal out of the restroom.

[OOS: What will happen in the next chapter? How will the interaction between her and Demi go? Stay tuned for the next chapter!]