Chapter 9

||A/N: Alright I said I might not update more chapters but I do feel up for finishing this book (maybe not today) but kind of close before I'll be busy for two weeks...I'm thinking that way the RE5 story idea's can be thought of and I could get the prologue of that story up and running, I already got the reader's part in the game kind of thought of as well as the outfit and all so yeah hope you enjoy the chapters to come!! Cause this book is coming to an end soon maybe one or two more chapters to go.||

In the attempt to get to where they were holding Ashley you two were stopped by some of those men, they actually took it up a notch as they began to send flaming bowlders towards you missing each time no less but some missing you both by either a hair or an inch.

After getting of the men around you both you ran inside the door you were close to and went up to the ladders only to find a report about Ashley and the ritual stating that they were gonna quickly make her an official member.

"We need to book it now." You told.
"Got that right, they're not doing this to Ashley," Leon said.

With a nod of your head you and Leon went back not without some of those damn people trying to stop you, both of you dodged them whenever you could and quickly got out of there and back outside, course you locked them inside the place then you and Leon ran across the bridge to get to where Salazar took Ashley.

Once inside there was more of them, forced to take them out considering bars covered the doors you and Leon worked well together in taking them out. After all that you followed the stairs to double doors and when entering, you found Ashley.

"Ashley!" Leon says.
"Leon! (Y/N)!" Ashley replies.
"Let her go!" You shout.
"Mr. Kennedy, Miss. (L/N) don't you two know when it's time to throw in the towel?" Salazar asked before pressing a button.

What happened next was that the floor from under you and Leon opened up making you both fall in, Ashley shouted for you both just as Leon grabbed a hold of you and sent a grapple hook up connecting to something and using the wall to keep you both up.

"Hmm...where's satisfying sound of someone's impalement?" Salazar asked.

In that trap you and Leon were safely handing by the cord, looking at you he smirked.

"Would you do the honors?" Leon asked moving his gaze to the place where Salazar would be able to hear.
"I shall." You replied, smirking as well as you took your gun out and shot a bullet at it.
"How dare you! No more games! Kill them! Kill them! Kill!" Salazar shouts.

You almost laughed at hearing the shrimp's temper flare, but as you and Leon were hanging in the trap Salazar was pissed and had ordered for the ritual to start soon. Ashley was relieved you two were still alive.

Well...now all you needed to do was find a way out of here to save Ashley once and for all. And again...ugh...you were interrupted by Salazar using the walkie talkies...good god he's annoying.

"So maybe you two have nine lives. But it doesn't matter now, Mr. Kennedy, Miss (L/N)! I've sent my right hand to dispose of you two." Salazar says.
"Your right hand comes off?" Leon asked.
"Say whatever you please. Die you worms!!!" Salazar yells.

Rolling your eyes you guys were once again underground the castle, but just as you two started walking you began to cough harshly into your hand blood-forming through the cracks of your fingers.

"(Y/N)? Are you..." Leon asked but saw the blood.
"I'm fine I just...need one of those pills." You rasped, coughing a bit more.
"Here..." Leon replied as he took some out.