Chapter One

I woke up in a cold sweat, gripping tightly to my comforting blankets in the dark abyss of my bedroom.
"Shit..." I muttered under my breath, another one of those dreams. Ever since I've started making music I've had constant nightmares of it all going to shit, negative headlines, insignificant hate comments and disrespectful looks in the streets. I breathe out deeply, I can't let the dark side of my mind stop me from having a fucking blast when it comes to pursuing my dream.

My hand searched around my bed and bedside table for my phone, it's white glow officially waking me up.
"5:30am?! Are you fucking joking!" I exclaim out loud, this is way too early for my night owl self.

I lay my head back into my pillow, sighing unhappily. Might as well make the most of today, I'm going to need a lot of tea.

I slid out of bed unhappily, immediately feeling the colder temperature of the outside world compared to the heat trapped within my covers. I crack my neck to one side and get up, wandering towards my bathroom with my phone gripped in my hand.

I look at my notifications and notice loads of Instagram notifications. I slide them to the side and open Instagram to find so many updated stories and my dms buzzing.

I scroll through, liking a couple posts and commenting a bit. Stopping at something unusual. Fan art, of me. It's a drawing of my music video for 'Fucked up Generation' my first and only music video. It's me, collapsed on the floor with hands coming from the floor and gripping onto my clothes and hair. The lyrics in a whispy font, almost wrapped around the art. My eyes black and the whole mood dark. It was insane. So perfect. I immediately liked it and commented 'Man, This is mental! You're so talented, thank you so much! 🖤' and reposted it to my story.

Now with a big smile on my face, which is surprising considering the time, I connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker.
"Some music ought to wake me up..." I muttered, scrolling through my Spotify and playing my newest playlist. '•angsty•teen•'.
Of course, Anarchist. I smiled the second I heard his voice echo through my bathroom. I ran my hand through my short hair as I walked over to my shower, turning it on as I swayed along with the song, singing it lightly.

I got out of the shower, feeling much better now. I checked the time on my phone after I'd gotten out, 5:45.
"It's gonna be a long fucking day..." I muttered, leaving my phone on the counter as Join The Club by Bring Me The Horizon came on, I danced over to my closet, gazing at the wide collection of black clothes, with a couple dots of colour. I grabbed my clothes and danced back to the bathroom, getting changed into my outfit. I decided to wear a pair of black, decently stained pair of skinny jeans with loads of band patches scattered around them and a long sleeved black shirt with 'I love you to hell and back' written on it in dark red, also slightly stained. Finally, to tackle the hair. I sighed lightly looking at the messy black nest on my head, I just put the hair dryer on it for a while, whilst scrolling through Instagram again, clicking on yungbluds newest story update, which put a massive smile on my face.

After eventually looking decent, I headed to my kitchen, carrying my phone and speaker with me. I tiptoed around the kitchen, singing to Psychotic Kids and dancing around like a lunatic.
"Tea tea tea tea teaaaaa." I sung swinging around the kitchen and flicking my kettle on, getting out a travel mug from my kitchen cabinet.

I leaned back against the corner of my kitchen, scrolling through Instagram and liking loads of posts. I checked my own Instagram and nearly flipped out. "375k WHAT THE FUCKKK!!" I screamed, running around my kitchen. I quickly put on my camera in Instagram and just screamed at it.
"Thank you guys so fucking much! It's been a crazy fucking journey, and a massive welcome to all the new members of this crazy bunch. Fucking love you all loads! Oh shit, that's my kettle. BYEEEE!"
Now breathing heavily, amazed that so many people actually give a fuck about me, I put a tea bag in my travel mug and poured the boiling water into it. That's when I went into my forbidden dms, hoping they would all be innocent this time.
A couple of them were from people who had been to my show the other day, saying how fucking energetic I was and that I was actually 'pretty decent'. Some were just from genuine fans, which nearly made me cry. Saying things like 'your music helped me get through a hard time' and 'when I'm sad I think about you and feel significantly happier'. I love getting dms like that, it reminds me of myself, listening to music and how much of a coping mechanism it is for me.

After reading and replying to way too many dms, I headed over to my fridge to grab some milk, singing to Checkmate by Conan Gray.
"Baby you should really runnnnnn." I dragged out, sliding the milk onto the counter and slamming the fridge shut.

I poured milk into my massive travel mug, slamming the lid onto the milk and putting it back in the fridge again, although I nearly dropped it from jumping around so much.

I walked out of my kitchen, finding my bag of essentials on my floor, next to the coat hanger.
"Lazy bitch" I muttered to myself, referring to my past self for not putting my bag away properly.

I pulled my bag onto my back, and then turned my speaker off, leaving it in the kitchen. I pushed my phone into my pocket and headed out the door, making sure to lock it, I begun walking down the halls of my apartment complex. I'm always surprised that my neighbours don't complain about the jumping, or the late night electric guitar playing.

I headed down to the car park, going to my car spot and facing my decent looking black car, grabbing my keys out of my bag and getting in. Immediately, I connected my phone to my car, playing Medication by yungblud, as I pulled out of my car park I made sure I slammed my hand into the steering wheel whenever the beat would do a mini drop.

As I continued to listen to music and attempted to dance in my car, I drove through London, eventually reaching my destination which I've  been spending hours in constantly.

I parked at the studio, making sure I had everything, I got out of my car and headed in.
"Hiya Jamie!" I called out to Jamie, the guy who sat at the front desk, who was tapping away on a computer.
"Heya Tyler, gonna be here for over 24 hours this time?" Jamie asked, teasing me as he stopped typing.
"Nah, not this time mate. Going to preform tonight." I replied, standing in front of the desk and collecting my mini package from Jamie.
"Well good luck, you know how people are around here." Jamie said, giving me a small smile.
"Trust me Jamie, I've seen worse in Doncaster than I have here." I replied, walking towards the halls, heading towards my mini studio.

I sat down at my familiar leather chair, tucking a small comfy cushion behind my back. I got out my pick, my notebook and my pencil.
"Let's do thissss..." I muttered, checking I had an alarm on for 6:00pm, I usually lose track of time in here, jumping around, writing and playing around with music. The time was now 6:45am. I cracked my knuckles and started writing, and writing and writing, taking sips of my tea when I needed to, and then writing, and doodling, and writing and playing and writing some more.

I laid there on the floor, my notebook with torn pages surrounding me. My breathing was weak, my tears were streaming down my face. The taste of salt filled my mouth and my mind was completely blurred. I coughed dryly, feeling dehydrated due to the tear puddle wrapped around my head. I slowly sat up, my hair now wet with tears.
"Fookin hell..." I muttered, finishing my melt down and catching my breath again. One minute I was writing lyrics, next minute I was on the floor having a complete breakdown muttering spontaneous pleads.

I gathered my papers and notebook, sitting up on my chair, taking a deep breath in as I turned my phone on.
"5:45, might as well get off." I muttered, shoving all my stuff in my bag and now grabbing my 'special' guitar. It was covered in band stickers and cool little stickers I'd collected. It's case was covered in band patches and pins, definitely my favourite accessory. I checked myself in my phone camera, wiping my eyes with my sleeve. I pushed myself out of my chair, gathering my stuff and pulling my backpack on my back. At least I've got a Gig to look forward to.

Hiya•
Know this wasn't that interesting, just wanted y'all to get a feel for the character. Next chapter Dom will be in it so don't worry! Please give me some advice or feedback, that'd be great. Thought I'd cut this chapter short cause it was getting a bit long.
•Love Ya•