First Kiss

Skye
Let's just say, that this guy planned everything out, like c'mon this is Skye we're talking about. So basically he did the whole you have something on your face cliche thing. While you both were eating cookies, He chuckled, "you've got chocolate on your face" He pointed as you tried to wipe away the so called chocolate.

"Here, I'll get it" he said as kissed you gently yet passionately, when you two broke away, He smirked as you were blushing. "My my, Princess your face is red~" he cooed at you as you blushed even more. "Sh-Shut up!" You looked away as he laughed and hugged you. You looked at him and quickly kissed him, He blushed because of the sudden act you did. When you pulled away, you smiled innocently and started watching TV while ignoring Skye who was pouting.

Cliff
You two were walking your dog around the mountain when he spotted a squirrel, As the squirrel ran around you and Cliff, your dog had to follow it. Causing the leash to wrap around you two, When you tried to get yourselves out of it, you both fell.

In which it caused for you and Cliff to end up kissing each other, you didn't mind it at all. You melted into the kiss as did he, that's when you felt the dog leash loosen as you both stopped and got up. Both of you were blushing but smiled at each other while holding hands while walking back to your parent's house.

Trent
Now this shocked you, like for real, you never thought that Trent would be the one for kissing. Basically it all started at the clinic, You and Elli were talking when Trent walked over. You both kept your relationship a secret from Elli since you were not ready to tell her yet.

Trent cleared his throat and held out a paper as he looked at Elli, "Elli, I need you to go to the mountain and bring back these herbs please, I need them for an experiment of my medicines" he said. "Of course, I'll go right away Doctor" She smiled while blushing as she grabbed the paper and left in a hurry.

As soon as the door shut closed, You were suddenly pinned to the wall, this surprised you. "T-Trent! What are you-" "shh, this will give us 10 minutes before she comes back" he said which made you confused. "Now, I could finally do this~" he grabbed you by the waist and roughly kissed you. This surprised you but then again, you liked this side of Trent, You kissed back as you both got into a heated make out session.

You suddenly heard something fall and a gasp and you both pulled away. Turning around to see Elli standing in the doorway. She was covering her mouth while crying as she ran off, "Oh no...Now she'll hate me" You sadly said but Trent grabbed your hand. "No she won't, give her some time okay?" He said as you nodded. You both ended up closing down the clinic for the rest of the day as you both went to your house.

Gray
You were hanging out with Gray when an idea came to your mind, You never kissed Gray before and you wanted to see his reaction. Tapping his shoulder a bit, He turned to look at you, "what is it Y/N?" He said.

You smirked and grabbed him by his jacket, You smashed your lips against his as he became shocked at this. He slowly kissed back, but you pulled away as you saw his bright red face. "Wow maybe I should call you tomato face now" you smiled as he rolled his eyes and looked away. "Yeah whatever let's go" He said and started walking with you to your house.