Packing and Leaving

The next day, Mark's parents were out. Mark doesn't know where they went but honestly, he doesn't care about them anymore.

They acted like they know him from flesh to bone but they know nothing about him.

Even back when he's growing up, they were never there for him. So why bother caring for them anyways.

Standing up from his bed, he looked for the biggest bag he owned. He decided to get every piece of clothing he ever had and several items that defines Mark Lee, excluding his textbook. He won't need it when he and Donghyuck left the timeline.
Not even bothering to write a note, he left the house and went to Donghyuck's. They are plannig on how they will get out of this place.

He didn't knock because Hyuck already knows when he's leaving that house.

"Just put your things in your room" Donghyuck said.

"Yeah. Just wait till I fully hauled my bag." Mark replied, clearly having trouble picking his bag due to it's weight. After a few minutes of struggle, he successfully hauled his bag inside.

"I'm just going to cook dinner and we'll plan our next step while eating. Meanwhile, you can get your clothes for tomorrow. I think your parents will know your absence next morning." Donghyuck said to Mark.

"Yeah" Mark said

A good half an hour later, Donghyuck finishes making dinner. A simple rice with 3 side dishes, all are Mark's favorite.

"You know this might be the last dinner we eat here. I don't know if I'm gonna miss this place or not but I think it's better this way" Mark said

"Yes. Your parents will be furious by tomorrow but I'll finish this once and for all"Donghyuck said after swallowing his food.
A comfortable silence ensues as they finish eating and went to bed.

"Good night, Hyuck Lee" Mark bids him.

"Good night, Markiepoo" Donghyuck replied and they both slept not without preparing for a battle tomorrow. This will end tomorrow and it's not going to be Mark's parents to have the last laugh.