chapter 1

Adel's voice on the background singing "someone like you" as an ocean of tears is running down my cheeks to my chin.. Then.... My tears get as lost as I am...

My cold dark room feels so safe at this time.. It's 5 am and the sun didn't come out yet.. It's so quite outside and I'm just staring at the darkness as the next song play..

After 3 hours of doing nothing ,the sun is out and I can see every detail of my black and white room.. 

I lazily get up to get myself water and I come back to bed again..

Even when the sun is out, I still see darkness everywhere for a reason ..I see it everywhere around me..

As I'm laying on my kingsized bed my phone buzzed twice so I lazily picked it up

- Sarah I'll see you at the movies at 6 I want you to meet someone special to me ! You better be on time! We'll meet infront of cold stone

That was the text Louis my guy best friend sent me.. Great, I have something to do other than laying here on bed 24/7 !!!

I put an alarm at 4 pm and I cuddled my kitten 'Caramel' and I fell asleep..

I heard my alarm so I lazily opened my eyes and I dismissed the alarm and I got up, walked to the bathroom and I washed my face, teeth then I went to the kitchen to drink some coffee, I made me pancakes and I started eating and drinking coffee then I got up and went to my closet to pick clothes.. I picked a white skinny crop top with sleeves and a high neck + a skinny pink jeans and white Adidas shoes. I got dressed and I applied some make up, just concealer, foundation, mascara and a dark lipstick then I pulled my hair in a ponytail and I got my stuff and I left my flat.

I walked to the bookstore to get me new books since I'm obsessed with reading.. It was 5:15 when I arrived the bookstore.. I started picking some books and that took Me a while, then I remembered a name of a book I wanted to get so I went to ask one of the staff

"Excuse me where can I find John Green's books?" I asked the man

"This way follow me ma'am" he said and I followed him "what book are u exactly looking for?" He asked me and I smiled "Turtles All The Way Down" I said and he started looking for it "here" he said handing me the book "youre lucky , this is the last copy until the next month" he said and I thanked him and I started walking to the cashier and on my way..

"Excuse me" someone touched my shoulder and I turned to face the person to see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, she had chocolate brown soft hair and she was a bit taller than me, she had these gorgeous dark brown eyes with long lashes and a magical smile "y-yes?" I said and she smiled and pointed at the books I have in my hands "where did u find this book?" She asked pointing at the book I just got "I've been looking for it everywhere and I didn't find it" she asked smiling and that gave me butterflies in my stomach for a reason god she looks so fucking good and her smile is so warm and sh-

"Excuse me, you okay?" She asked cutting my thoughts off "oh um hh yes I'm okay, actually this is the last copy" I said and I saw disappointment on her face!  "But umm you can take it it's okay, I'll come back again" I smiled giving her the book "oh no no it's fine really" she said "no really take it I have these books to read so when I finish reading I'll come and get it, take it" I said smiling "thank you so much" she said taking the book

"O-okay I.. I'm gonna go now, nice to meet u" I said smiling and I walked to the cashier "ugh I didn't even get her number! Damn she was so god damn beautiful and very sweet" I mumbled To myself walking to the cashier, I payed and I left the store to Meet Louis by cold stone which was steps away from the store.. I stood there waiting for him listening to music on my phone.. I texted my Mum asking how she's doing and how are my brothers and as soon as I sent the message..

"SARAH!" I saw Louis infront of me and he hugged me lifting me off the ground a bit and I giggled "hey" I smiled to him "I missed u" he said " I did too" I smiled to him as he stood by my side "so what movie are we gonna watch?" He asked "probably Annabelle" I said looking at him "okay okay deal" he said "okay then let's go" I said "no wait I'm waiting for someone" he said "oh right, who is it anyway?" I asked "wait!" He said "okay" I said..

My phone buzzed so I picked it up to see my mum's reply and I smiled to my phone thats when Louis said "there she is" I lifted my head to my shock "Sarah this is Lilly, Lilly this is sarah" he said and my jaw dropped!  LILLY IS HIS CRUSH AND ITS THE SAME GIRL I FUCKING SAW IN THE STORE!  THE GIRL I LIKED!  IS MY BEST FRIEND'S CRUSH WTF !!! THIS IS CRAZY!

"Oh hello again Lilly" I smiled shaking her hand "hey Sarah" she smiled "again?" Louis looked at me confused "well yeah we met in the books store" she said to him and I smiled "ohh great okay then let's go watch a movie" he said taking her hand and walking to the box-office..

Wait.... Uhhhhh..... So.. I like my best friend's future girlfriend?  ... Ugh this is fucking fucked up and very awkward... I don't know how I'll manage this ..

"SARAH C'MON YOURE TAKING FOREVER" Louis' voice made me realize that I'm walking so slowly so I picked my pace and I followed them...