Is that alright? ♡

Los Angeles was shining and blinking like a colorful kaleidoscope of lights, even thought is was already late, the weekend life had just begun. Lucifer was walking to his car with Chloe by his side after a beautiful dinner in one of the most luxury restaurants in the city. Even though it was evening and the city wasn't the safest place in the world, she didn't feel even a bit in danger, as her fiance was holding her by her waist the closest to him possible.

They were walking down the street laughing at one of the stories from his childhood he told her. When they came up to his car, he opened the door to her and made an inviting gesture with his hand. "Mrs. Morningstar." His voice was inviting and so alluring. She gave him a thankful smile and kissed him on his lips gently. She wasn't his wife yet, but she was fully aware how much he loved calling her that.

Lucifer closed the door behind her and run to the driver's seat. Even though it was already rather late, he had one more thing planned for her. She knew that there was one more place he wanted to take her to, but she had no idea where and he didn't want to tell. He loved to surprise her, with gifts, cute breakfasts, evening plans, etc. "I'm guessing you are not going to tell me where are we going, are you?" She gave him hopeless, but still loving look, already knowing the answer.

"Of course not detective! You know that I love surprising you." He looked at her with a devilish smirk and a sparkle in his eyes. She loved how his chocolate eyes glowed, especially when he looked at her. It had always made her feel so special and unique. She was the one for whom his eyes shined, he let her in, told her everything, she was the only one. Even if they knew each other the best and he was aware of how much she hated surprises and unsure things, he still loved doing this to her.

"But why! You know that I'm not a big fan of these, I never know what to wear, what's coming up, how to act… and I don't like not knowing what's coming!" She looked at him with a questioning look, widely gesturing her hands and her voice was demanding. Though she was telling the truth, she slightly changed her mind since she'd get closer with her lover. She could never stand surprised from Dan, or even her friends, but with him it was somewhat different. He knew her and she felt safe and knew that it was going to be amazing.

"First of all, darling, you look perfect tonight, as you always do." He was indeed right. She was the most breathtaking woman he'd ever met and that evening she looked even more marvelous. The tight black dress was showing her ideal body just perfectly and her heels made her legs seem even longer. Her naked cleavage was decorated with a bullet necklace and on her ring finger, was a proposal ring she got from him the other day and her hair were falling on her shoulders, like a waterfall of gold. "Second of all, I like surprising you, because the smile on your face you always give after all, is the most precious thing I can get." He looked at her with a gentle and loving smile and gave her a fast, breath kiss on her cheek, as she started blushing, giggling softly.

"Thank you Mr. Morningstar." She smiled looking down at her jewelry. She had never wore any, even when Dan proposed, she wasn't found of wearing a ring, she didn't think that a piece of expensive metal or gemstone means anything. At least until she met Lucifer, suddenly she realized how much these things can mean "I love you" "I'm yours". It was far more special and important than she had ever realized. She looked back at him smiling softly. "You know… I actually love your surprises. They are always amazing." 

Lucifer looked back at her, slowing down the car. "Well, I'm pretty sure you'll like this one as well." He smirked at her and pulled down the car. She looked around and all she saw was a few inconspicuous, average bars, typical for L.A., nothing unconditional. As she was looking around he opened the door for her and offered her a hand. She smiled and rested her small palm in his. "Let's go, detective." He locked the car and held her close by her waist, leading her to some place she'd never been to.