The pool

David and Natalie have been dating in secret for a few weeks now. They hated keeping secrets from the squad, but Natalie was scared of how they would react.

"I think we should tell them," said David, cuddled up with Natalie on the cloud couch.

"I don't know," said Natalie, clearly worried. David sighed and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll be right by your side the whole time." Said David sitting up and turning to her. "Nothing will go wrong as long as i'm around." David said, hands on his hips in a superhero pose. This caused Natalie to chuckle.

She took a deep breath and said, "Fine. But if anything happens i'm blaming you." She pointed to david with an angry expression on her face. He lifted up his arms in defence.

"No Natalie!" He said in a joking tone. "Don't do this!" They now were laughing at each others sillyness.

"I'm sorry but you leave me no choice." She said, pretending to attack David. David dodged her and swung her over his shoulder.

"David!" She said, now both in hysterics. He took he outside and jumped into the pool, Natalie still is his arms.

"AAAAHH!" She screamed, holding on tighter to David.

They were now both floating in the water, slowly calming down after what had just happened. Natalie then put her arms around his neck and they kissed under the blazing hot LA sun.

~~~~~~~

They now both had a towel around them after changing into their swim suits and messing around in the water together for what seemed like ages.

They were sitting at the edge of the pool, Natalie resting her head on David's shoulder as the watched the sun set behind the buildings.

David's pov

"So," I started. "Everyone is coming over tomorrow if you wanna tell them then?"

Natalie didn't reply. She just looked up at me and nodded her head. She was just so beautiful. We then kissed. We were about to kiss again when my phone started ringing. That made her jump. We laughed and kissed one last time so i could go take the call.

Natalie's pov

As David walked away to take the call, I stood up and gathered all of our clothes and threw them in the wash.

I sat down on the couch and attempted to turn on the TV. At this point David was done with the call and just went to shower.

"Babe?" I called. I did'nt get an answer. I was about to go closer so he could hear me better when he walked out of his room.

"What's up?" He said, giving me his signiture smile. He was wearing his original red clickbait hoodie, along with some black shorts.

"TV's broken." I said. "It's not turning on."

"That's fine," he said smirking. "I had a different idea anyways."

He walked over and picked me up by the waist. I wrapped my legs around him and dug my face into his hood giggling. He took me to his room and layed me down on the bed, taking his shirt off. I smiled at him and he leaned down to kiss me. That kiss turned into a heated make out session and before we even realised, we were naked. He kissed me again and i felt him smile against my lips. He pulled away, but not fully, so our noses were nuzzling as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They were his final words before he bent down and got to work.

Ok so this is my first ever story so sorry for the crappy writing, but if you have any suggestions for the next chapter, comment them because I have no clue what to write lol.
Anyways, thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of this lame excuse for a book. 😂

Word count: 647