Telling the squad

David's pov

I woke up early the next morning to make breakfast for Natalie.

"Nat?" I say, walking into the room to give her her breakfast "Baby you awake?" I set the breakfast down on the bedside table and woke her up with a trail of kisses up her neck, not stopping till I reached her lips. That kiss was much longer and seemed to wake her.

"Mornin' beautiful," I said to her, helping her sit up. "The guys from fanjoy are coming to do a photo shoot and film some ads very soon." I continued. "Wanna do the shoot with me?"

"Yeah sure! I'd love to!" She replied."Is it the red one we are modeling?" I nodded. The doorbell rang so i got up and handed Natalie a set on red clickbait sweats. "They're early. Put that on," I said. "I love you."

Natalie's pov

I was not expecting to do a photo shoot today. I quickly put on the clothes David gave me. An oversized pair of trousers, and a t-shirt that was wayyy too long for me. I tied the t-shirt up into a crop top before walking out of my room. I saw David's outfit and he could probably tell I tried not to laugh but i couldn't help it. I just burst out laughing. Luckily he joined in so I didn't feel that bad for laughing.

He was wearing what looked to be my shorts   (that explains my oversized outfit) and a t-shirt that wasn't that small on him, because we occasionally wear each others t-shirts.

"What's so funny?" He said, smirking. He then walked over and gave me a secret kiss.

"The first picture will be of you two with a soccer ball after we film you two passing the ball to eachother." Said the guy from fanjoy.

"Sure thing Alan." Said David making his way outside, signalling me to follow. We took a few pictures, but my favourite was this one.

We filmed a bit more until everyone started arriving at the house

We filmed a bit more until everyone started arriving at the house. I was time.

Before we went inside, me and David shared a kiss. I took a deep breath, which caused him to hold my hands and say, "It'll be fine." While looking into my eyes.

I walk in and I see everyone, including Liza, sitting on the couch waiting for the 'big announcement'.

We walk up infront of the TV, David shutting everyone up.

Davids' pov

"We have brought you all here because we have a special announcement."

Liza's pov
Dafaq. Why am i here?

Heath's pov
Did he fire her?

Scott's pov
What is happening?

Mariah and Kristen's povs
Are they datin'? Holy faq i think they're dating.

Jonah's pov
I'm hungry.

David's pov

"We know this may come as a surprise for some of you, but me and Natalie are dating."

Mariah and Kristen jumped up shouting stuff like "I knew it!" And "I told you!" and ran over to hug Natalie.

Natalie's pov

All the guys went up to David giving him those shoulder-man-hug things. I looked over at Liza who looked really devastated. Eventually she stood up from the couch giving me a hug. She then went over to David and hugged him (for an uncomfortable length of time) and whispered something in his ear.

I could tell his head was spinning. "What did she say?" I mouthed to him. He walked over to me, grabbed me by the hand, and telling everyone we'd be back, he lead me into a room.

~~~~~~

"She told me to meet her outside after everyone left."
"Are u gonna go?" I said.
"I don't know what she wants, but knowing her, it's nothing good."
I sighed. I really didn't want him to go."if you wanna go, then you can." I finally said. "Besides, I really wanna know what she wants." That part was true. I was dying to know what try she wanted from David. He nodded. "Me too." He said. "If you're ok with it, then I'll do it."

~~~~~~

Everyone has now left. Liza just walked out the door gesturing Dave to follow. David walked out behind her, and winked at me. I sat on the couch waiting for David to come back.

I could hear faint arguing coming from outside so I went to investigate.

"I know you still love me David." I could see Liza and David arguing.
"Liza. You know I'm with Natalie."
"C'mon Dave. It'll be our little secret."

That was it. Why was I even just standing and watching in the first place?!

"Ok bioch. Party's over." I said, walking outside, wrapping my arms around David's neck. "David's mine. You had you time to get him back after you broke his heart, and you didn't take it. So now fuck off you little slut." Trust me. Those words surprised me just as much as they surprised you. It felt good standing up to Liza.

She looked at me, shocked. She then scoffed and before she walked away, she said,"ugh. You can keep him you worthless bitch. You're not even that pretty." She then walked out to her car and drove away.

Once she was gone, David turned to me and he looked mad. I was now worried that I was intruding his privacy. But then he just burst out laughing. "Oh my god babe I never seen you talk like that!"

Over the next few hours we would just randomly burst out laughing thinking about it. We would just be on our phones and one of us would start giggling, then the other would laugh, and we would soon after that be bacically rolling around on the floor laughing.

I love David.

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the book so far. I honestly love writing this crap lol. It would be 10 and next thing ya know, it's 2 and I'm halfway through a chapter. I tried writing books her before on other accounts, but I never really stuck to it. All the chapters were only a few paragraphs long lol. I'm really bad at committing to certain things. Anyways, enjoy the upcoming chapters and thanks for reading!

Word count:1036