💫3 ~ dorms

~Mina P.O.V~

"YEEEE! THAT'LL BE SO FUN!" I screamed the heck outta my lungs. "Mina Ashido, sit down now." Mr Aizawa pointed at me and told me to sit down. Well fair enough I went a little overboard but I was totally excited to sleep in the dorms. Having the chance to actually have sleepovers, maybe even have a small little gathering at night!

I barely even realised that Kirishima was staring blankly at Mr Aizawa. "Hey Kiri bro, what's got the cat on your tongue?" I tapped on his shoulder. "Ehh I was thinking, it's kinda weird to actually live with our classmates, ya think?" His reaction wasn't the happiest, he look sort of confused and sad.

"I mean ya know, I can visit you if ya want, maybe I'll stay in your room too!" I smiled mega wide giving him a shock expression. "Uhh...Ehh I mean like thanks alot hehe." His face was buried in his hands he was blushing hard, so hard that it was obvious enough to tell.

"Hehe don't worry Kiri, we can bring in Kaminari and Sero aswell, oh maybe even Bakugo!" The chattering went on and on till the bell rang. "Okay class dismissed, you have one week time to pack your stuff so do make sure you bring everything you need." He reminded us one last time before we all left in a rush.

"By the way Kiri, mind giving me your number?" Kirishima nodded and smiled brightly. "Of course, I'll text ya tonight!" He left with a goodbye.

~Kirishima P.O.V~

Woah she is asking for my number? That's one big move. I always thought the first to make a move was the males but now this girl made me change the way I think. I did admit I was confuse at first but than I know she was just being the person she is.

I went home exhausted and was about to hit the sack. I placed my bag down and immediately texted her.

E.Kiri: _______Chat.bee __Pink.puff:
Hey mina, what's up?

Lol nothing much lately, u?

So ya same ig, whatcha gonna pack than?

Meh, probs just clothes and some random stuff.

Oh I see, wanna go to the park at 6pm I'm pretty bored today.

Sure, cya.

Alright, cya.
______________________________________

I wanted to take a nap since I was fricken tired so I took a shower and just flopped onto my bed.

~Mina P.O.V~

I quickly ran home, took a warm shower and than when I was about to text Kiri, a message from him pop up.

I didn't take a nap since ya know what will happen at night. I knew 6pm would come anytime soon so I just pretty much spend my time picking out an outfit. I mean I didn't think it was a date or anything but I just wanted to look good for once.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I promise I'll make the next chapter longer than ever so sorry!

ruqi_writes