Vall Liotr

This is the story of Vall Liotr, a half-elf gunslinger.

Vall Liotr is a handsome young man that loves to flirt, even if his target is... Ahum... Taken.Born as the son of the Lawmaster of Stredeco, Vall grew up surrounded by riches and rules. His father started teaching him the trade from a young age, letting him join for meetings from as young as 13. The garrulous company taught him much about the nature of people and the laws of the nation.

As his studies continued he developed an uncanny ability to persuade people into doing anything he wanted, something that proved quite convenient during the meetings with his father's fellow Law Masters. This was also his ticket into the dark underbelly of the nation. At 16 he got an invite from one of the agents of the Ansuz, a group that was eager to have someone with his talents with them. His unusual position made him irreplaceable and he quickly climbed the ranks. He met a lot of interesting people in his years of working with them, including his closest friends and even his partner.

Vall had just joined the Front Line and was somewhat nervous. That was when he met Adel, a young human man. They hit it off and started meeting beside work. They even shared their real names. His name was Stephen Adel or Steph. Vall was confused but elated when Steph confessed his love and later even proposed marriage. The couple was truly happy together.But life isn't all that rosy. During an infiltration mission, something went wrong. Vall, who had been in charge of intel had been trying to get information from a contentious man who, out of spite, had misinformed him.

There was a guard where there shouldn't have been and a trap where there wasn't one before.This resulted in the death of two agents and the arrest of many more. Steph was gravely injured and Vall knew there wasn't much he could do. Steph passed away two days later, cradled in Vall's arms.Vall was heartbroken and furious. He left immediately, grabbed his father's guns and went to the house he had run from not but three days ago. He pushed his way inside into the private chambers of the man that took his love away and shot him. After that, he left. He dropped off his dad's guns and took a seat in an alleyway, hoping to die from the wounds he had sustained.

He didn't die.

Now, at the age of 26, he has sworn to meet his lover once more, not fearing anything. Looking death in the eye and winking.