A Meeting With The Twins

I'm at the front gate of the Novels House, after I pushed the doorbell, Himeno Rhan is the one who showed up at the gate, it's been so long since the last time I saw her, I think she's still a little child from the last time we're playing together with her twin sister, we'll I've been bussy with my new Job after I've finished my Job in Smart Connections Group. By the way Rhan is the younger twin sister of Hikari. "What is it, Kuya AJ?" Rhan asked a question while leaning on their gate and gloomingly looking straight into my eyes, "Is Hikari your sister at home?" my replied. "Opo She's preparing for her first day shooting at her new Movie, why do you asked Kuya AJ?", "Wow! A Movie!?" as I was surprised, "Oh! yeh, Kuya AJ you haven't heard my Ate Hikari is now a Teen Idol". After that conversation I show her my laptop, what's in it shocked Rhan."Kuya AJ, are you a stalker of Ate Hikari?", "No! You've misunderstand me Rhan, I'm here to show this to your sister, and I would like to offer her my service to find out whose the person responsible of creating this website, and then delete this website so that no else sees this", "Okay! Come in Kuya AJ." as Rhan I think understand the situation, she let me enter their house. "Kuya AJ, you can seat wherever you like at the sofa, I'll just gonna call Ate Hikari" after I sat down, she hurry towards the stairs. Then i notice a photo album, I look at it, then I saw pictures of Hikari with people that I've seen from movies and telenovelas, I really don't know that my neighbor is a teen idol now.

   As she walking down the stairways, I think that the time slows down on me, as I am looking at her hands, up to her shoulders, neck, chin, lips, nose, and then her eyes. As I stare in her eyes, we got a glimpse of moment. Then I knew it, I fell in love in that instance, in that second I started to believe in Love at First Sight.

                                                                                                                                                       (To Be Continued...)