two

- Thursday 10:42am

"Start from here" saids the head doctor in the room, Hoseok was still in training not too long ago he was practicing at the clinic in Gwangju but he couldn't handle the pain of killing an animal. But once he seen that he could work at a clinic that doesn't kill the unwanted animals he hurried and signed up.

"Okay little guy, here comes Mr. Needle he's gonna make you feel better" saids Hoseok with a very caring smile as he gives the pupper a little shot. The doctors like how Hoseok talks to the animals to distract them from the sudden pain they would feel from shots or anything of that matter. Definitely plan on keeping him on he team.

"All done now you get a treat" Hoseok cheers pulling out a dog bone cookie giving it to the puppy who devours it. He hums in content petting the small puppy head, "good work Jung" the other vet doctor who Hoseok grown close to already reminding him of his father. "Thanks doc" he hums and continues on out the room, the vet nurse take the puppy back to his room leaving Hoseok alone in the room.

- 12:00pm

"What is a very good food place I can go to that isn't far from my job" saids Hoseok as he held his phone to his ear talking to namjoon, "there is a local diner only a couple buildings up from you, just tell them I sent you there they'll give you a good treatment" saids Namjoon as he spins in his chair. "I'll trust your word" saids Hoseok who hangs up with both of them giving a simple goodbye.

As he was into the diner he could already smell the homemade dinner being made, a smile spreads across his face as he walks to the counter. A nice older man comes up to him with an dirty apron and a towel thrown over his shoulder, "how can I help we have specials today" his voice was very soft spoken. "Oh thanks but my good friend Namjoon sent me here, he said you guys would treat me good" saids Hoseok as he sits at the bar stool.

"Ah Namjoonie, any friends of his are all sweet well I think I know exactly what to get you" saids the man as he smiles and nod walking off into the back. Hoseok looks around loving the atmosphere in this place, "would you like an drink" he turns his head to see a nice young boy infront of him. "Yes please just water is fine" the boy nods and pours him a glass of ice water.

"Everyone here is so nice" Hoseok whispers to himself sipping from the straw. His eyes get caught on a sight before him, it was a boy but not just any boy he has seen before. He was actually very cute but he looks young, Hoseok looks at table to see an journal open infront of the boy as he drew to what Hoseok believes is an tree.

The boy sat there drawling in his own world, Hoseok could tell he was working hard from the boy cute tongue caught between his lips. With his beret hat on and a Hawaiian shirt on that a light faded green with pretty white flowers decorating the top. A plain white tee underneath and some simple black pants, his feet crossed as his sandals compliants his attire. And his hair, Hoseok wondered how soft it would feel under his finger tips, not that he was imagining that it's just a simple thought.

"Here you go on the house" saids the man who sets Hoseok plate down, he looks up and bows his head respectfully. "No problem" the man states and walks away disappearing into the back.

Namjoon was right, the place is delicious and Hoseok is grateful his friend recommended this place. In under minutes his plate was empty and his stomach was happy with content, he got up leaving some money on the counter. His eyes fell to where the boy was sitting he watched as the by got up and left the place with bells ringing.

Once Hoseok reached outside he seen that the boy was already gone with out a trace of him. Which left Hoseok to sigh and continue his route back to work.