Chapter 1: Lavender Eyes

ღ (◠‿◠) ღ

✍ AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This Chapter contains themes and scenes not suitable for younger audiences...strong parental guidance is adviced.

*Check the Sexy Photo of Alex on the side...sexxxy!

-------Loading Sexy... ██████████████████

I feel so hot...I can't explain this need to feel those lips closing into mine.

"Oh My Gosh! Can we skip the small talk and let's get right to the chase?"

I feel a hand rubbing over my erection...it's a good thing I chose to go commando today of all days.

Another hand press against my wrist as a strip of leather (a belt?) wrap around both of my hands and pulled on the metal hoops in the bed. I groan as my erection stiffened harder and bigger and the uncomfortable feeling of my tip running over the underbelly of the pants' zipper...

"Hella Sh!t! Just get it on and stop teasing me!"

Frustration running through my head as my sex drive ignites on fire...

"Shhhh...Alex baby, you know this is a day to celebrate, we have all night to play...and you do know how I hate being rushed!"

I feel my face burn with so much heat as I see teeth grabbing the small zipper thingy of my pants, pulling them down.

There is no denying, its' already aching for attention..."Fappy" popped out from the slit of my now unzipped pants.

Yeah, I know...I named my penis "Fappy". I saw both eyes widened in shock as the entirety of Fappy stood tall at 25 centimeters (almost 10 inches, I really should thank my parents for that, hah!).

"Even after all our time together, and all the FUN we did...I still can't help but gawked on your larger than life..."

I ignored the irritating voice reminding me of how many times I keep on making this stupid mistake as I look at the ceiling and see myself blushing from the mirror image staring back at me.

I look into my eyes, my unique eyes of pure golden-hazel, pupils dilated and a look of my face filled with frustration, regrets, guilt, and most of all, SHAME.

I looked away from my own eyes as I shook my head, untangled my hands and grab the head hovering Fappy and shouted...

"Shut up and Suck me!"

...and I see a head bobbing up and down slowly, licking every freaking inch.

I can feel the swirling of the tongue at my piss-hole, and then I was surprised as I hit a rough part (maybe the back of the throat) and a tingling sensation when the tongue moved in rhythm with the sucking action as lips engulfed Fappy.

But, i felt disappointed again as I see only 3/4 of my length engulfed in the mouth of my sucker...it was always like this, I guess thats the limit...never gone entirely inside, nobody can take me whole.

I can feel the desperate look in those eyes, purple iris with a hint of silver...one of the most beautiful and unique set of eyes I have ever seen.

It would have been the MOST unique if not for the reason that I have seen those eyes before...with a different person, whose face I had long forgotten.

As a single tear rolled down from those lavender eyes, I feel the mouth pulling away, and two set of legs kneeling on both sides of my waist...this is it, this is what I've been waiting for all night.