How we met

Peter Parker's point of view:

Finally, my last school day is over. I run out of the building and take my bike. As quick as I can I drive home.
I smash the doors to our flat open and run into my room. My ready-packed suitcase is laying on my bed, waiting for me to close it. I take off my backpack and throw all my school supplies into the corner of my room. Then I stuff a few more things into it.

Suddenly my aunt May is standing behind me sobbing. "Oh baby. Come here. Give me a kiss." She says and pulls me into a very uncomfortable hug. I put my arms around her and pull her a little closer. "Happy is already waiting for you downstairs. Take care boy and if there is any problem you call me right away. Do you understand me?" She says threatening. "Yes, aunt may. I promise." I try to calm her. She lets go of me and kisses me on my forehead. "Have fun in Spain. Love you." I say taking my stuff before I run out of my room. 

As I make it down to the street Happy gets out of the big black Mercedes with the dark windows. "Hey kid. Are you ready for some action?" he asks with a huge smile on his face. I nod and briefly hug him. I know that he hates that but I do it anyway. "I am so excited. This is the first time that I actually am able to be for myself. I feel so old already." I say chuckling and hop into the car. Happy rolls his eyes smiling and drives off.

Skyla Stark's point of view:

Last school day? Done. 

Exhausted I let my tired body fall on the chair in my dad's office. He told me to come here because he wants to tell me how proud he is. I don't know why but he does that every year. 

"There is my brave and most intelligent daughter." he says excitedly as he enters his office. With a big smile he comes closer and hugs me. My dad probably had a very, very good day because he even gives me a kiss on my forehead. The last time he did this I was ten. "Okay dad. That's enough." I say and try to push him away. He smiles at me and finally lets go of me. "Ah, another school year is over and you keep getting older. I am so proud of you, Sky." he says motivated. He takes a seat on the grey chair that stands opposite to mine. "Training camp is starting in two weeks. Everything is planned and set. It is going to be very hard and exhausting this year." my dad whispers. He wants to sound mysterious. I roll my eyes and sight. He says that every year and every year we have the same program.

"Dad, I need to tell you something." I cut him off. He looks at me surprised. "If you are pregnant I will kill you myself." He says shocked as his face gets pale. "Oh my god, dad. No! But it is something that you won't like either." I stutter and look down on my fingers. 

I was about to tell him about my plans for the summer as his phone suddenly rings. "Aha, okay. Yeah. Bring him into the hall. See ya there." He mumbles into the phone. Excited and obviously a little bit nervous he jumps up. "Dad?" I ask carefully. "Yes. The thing you wanted to tell me. Come with me. I wanna know it now." he says. I get up and follow him. 

"So a few friends of mine and I had this brilliant idea that we could lend a car and make a road trip through the west coast together. You know we all have our drivers license already and I am the best driver ever so you don't have to worry. The only thing that is actually very sad is that we will be on the road for four weeks and sadly I am going to miss the training camp." The words just come out of me. I am so excited. My dad seems a little bit nervous. I don't know why. I follow him downstairs and he stops in the hall.

"No." he says and smiles meanly. "I am sorry, what?" I ask confused. "No. You won't go on that road trip." he says with a bossy voice. "Dad, I wasn's asking." I say and smile. Is he serious right now? "Well, you aren't an adult yet so what I say counts." His eyes are pinning me down and I actually get scared of him. "Stop it." I shout. He looks at me shocked. "You act like I am a five-year-old girl that isn't able to walk over the street alone. Get it. I am not your little baby girl anymore." I scream madly. Firstly he was actually scared but then he puts up his hand and points with his finger at me. "If you ever shout at me like that ever again I will lock you in your room and make you train every day so hard that you wish you had never opened your mouth." he says with a calm voice. "Are you shitting me? What kind of bullshit is this? Am I your pet now that you just simply can lock in its room when it is annoying. Quick reminder Tony, I am your daughter." I scream as my head turns red out of anger.