Quinn Chapter 1

“Hey, hey, hey, Quinn! I heard you’ve got some tea to spill,” Zayn jokes.

“Of course I don’t!” I respond.

“Quinn… with you… there’s always something you’re hiding.”

“Well, I can’t say it; it’s a secret.”

“And, coming back to what I just said… of course it’s a secret. You’re always keeping secrets.”

“Well I would tell you if I could! You would hate me if I told you.”

“Well, if it’s bad enough I might. But, hey, we used to share everything with each other.”

“Well fine! It has something to do with Liam.”

“Of course it does,” Zayn replies, nudging me.

“Ugh! Fine! I’ll tell you after class, meet me in the parking lot.”

“The parking lot? You creep. You shouldn't say that to random kids ‘MEET ME IN THE PARKING LOT’…”

“ZAYN! I’m NOT a creep! Besides I have a boyfriend!” I yelled before lowering my voice    after the teacher glares daggers at me for “interrupting her class”.

“Some people would care to disagree about the creep part, but, you know, that’s just everybody’s opinion. It’s no big deal.”

“Your so mean!” I huff. “Anyway if you want me to ‘spill the tea’ you have to meet me in the parking lot, I’m already having second opinions.” I don’t know if I should tell him, maybe I could make something up or tell him about Rebecca, me and Liam found out she  likes him...maybe not the last one.

“Geez… sorry.”

The bell rings and Rebecca whispers something to him. He turns his attention away from me and smirks.

Of course he does. 

“Sorry if im inturrupting something,” I say winking at them as I get up to make my way towards the door, I turn around halfway and smirk as Rebecca immediately turns into a blushing red mess. 

Rebbeca and Zayn are always easy to mess with when it comes to teasing them about their crushes.

I can hear Zayn cursing my name faintly as I make my way down the hall to my locker, I quickly turn the lock and slam it open with ease, my locker was one of the new ones that hadn’t been kicked in and ruined. 

It’s quiet at first, then the chaos comes, students file out the classroom doors pushing and shoving their way down the hall to their lockers. I hear a small curse from some kid who had unfortunately gotten a broken, kicked in locker. I turn to watch as the kid attempts to pry the locker door open but ends up punching it in anger because it just won't budge.

Zayn comes down the hall, all peachy and heart-eyed, until Chase rams into him from behind. Chase is, to say the least, a football jockey. He’s great and all, but rough.

Zayn slams into another kid on his right.

Chase yells, “Sorry, Zayn!”

I glare at Chase for a moment before grabbing my bag out of my locker and slamming it shut. “You better hurry up Zayn or I might not tell you!” I yell over my shoulder.

He laughs at one of his friends and does this weird handshake thing before turning to me. “I’m coming. Jesus, kid,” he says under his breath.

I pull out my phone because I got a message on Instagram. When I reach the end of the hallway and go through the doors, I find my body colliding with none other than Zayn Devarlan. 

“It’s about time,” he grins.

“How the hell did you get out here before me?”

“Well, I mean besides the fact that I play basketball, and I’m fit, and I’m really fast, and you’re really slow… I have no idea.”

I huff and puff up my cheeks trying to display my anger, it doesn't work. I sigh and drag him further outside. “I’m gonna tell you but you have to promise that you can’t tell anyone.”

“I promise?”

“Like you mean it.”

“Sorry, sorry, I promise not to tell.”

“Good, I’m pregnant.” 

“WHAT!?” Zayn.exe has stopped working.

I chuckled, “Are you deaf?”

“Since when?!”

“Since like I don’t know 2 and a half months?”

“Do I have to say to your kid, ‘Son, I am your father…’ I’m just kidding. Wait. Who’s the dad?!” He practically growls when he hears the name.

“Liam.” I smile at him. “He knows and he’s happy, so no beating him up, okay?”

“No promises.”

“Zayneeeeeeey.” I whine.

“I said what I said, okay? I’ll probably beat him up…” He crosses his arms.

“But what if you accidentally kill him? Then who will be the father?!”

He replies with the sarcastic answer of, “Michael.”

“NO!”

“Why not?”

“Because I said no!”

“C’mon, walk with me…” He and I start across the lot, his huge t-rex strides, and my little puppy steps. “What’s so bad about him?”

“Creep.” I mutter under my breath “He’s 18 and I’m 15. I am not explaining to my parents about me and Michael, they already know about Liam and my relationship.”

“”THEY WHAT? THEY KNOW YOU’RE PREGNANT???“”

“WHAT, HELL NO!”

“THAT'S WHAT YOU JUST SAID!”

I sigh “Imbecile, they know that me and Liam are dating and are in a serious relationship.”

“God, kid.”

“Why would I tell my parents that I’m pregnant, they would probably lock Liam up then beat him to death!”

“Yeah, probably… But, I dunno, maybe they’ll be able to tell when you’re pregnant. You’re already starting to show.”

“Wait...no they would shoot him first, Dad has a gun somewhere in his room.”

“Oh, well, I’m never going to your house, again.”

“Geez the only reason he would ever shoot you is if you lay a hand on his ‘Princess’.”

“You’re mom?! I would never lay on her, trust me.”

“No, no, no, Mom’s his ‘Queen’, I’M his princess.”

“Wait, so you?! Bro, there ain’t no way I’m laying on you.”

“Ya but he doesn’t believe that.”

“WHY WOULD I LAY ON A FUCKIN’ 15 YEAR OLD?!”

“I DON’T KNOW AND ALSO I SAID LAY A HAND ON, NOT LAY ON!”

“Oh, damn.

“Mhhhm.”

A couple minutes pass in silence. 

“I really thought you were talking abou-”

I hold my hand up. “Don't even.”