1

A/n:
I guess this story is gonna start when MC and Asra first meet, and if your still reading asra's path, then don't read this story, bc it'll have a TOn of spoilers.
Ok imma go away and let you read 👌

I don't know what to think of the magician.
I guess he's ok, but why can't I remember shit? It was really shocking when I woke up to a tanned, soft face looming over me, his breath lightly fanning my face-
WHAT THe FUCK Y/N
Whaaaaaattt?
You can't fucking tell me you're already crushing on him, we don't know him, and we don't know what type of person he is.
I quickly cut off the argument going in my subconscious and focus on the warm, steamy air of the bathroom in the shop, which faintly smelled of tea and possibly the owner of the shop, Asra.
I quickly finish washing up, then dry myself off. I then change into my clothes and exit the bathroom, hair still damp, feeling reaaaaal clean...(unlike the ppl probably reading this >;)
Asra POV:
I don't know how to feel.. but most importantly, there's still a big gap where Y/N was.. it was heartbreaking to see that she had no idea who I was, what we were, and the memories we shared.
I continued to think of what we lost.. until I felt something wrap around my shoulders.
Asra okay? (Hehe some of you readers THOUGHT)
3rd person:
Asra chuckles at Faust's s w e e t behavior (Faust is best gorl) and rubs her head.
"No Faust, not really, but I hope it gets better, you know there's still a person we need to bring around."
Friend..
Faust visibly slumps a little, tongue lightly flickering.
"By the way, Faust, where's Y/N?
Friend get clean!
Asra doesn't bother to answer Faust, instead getting up from the pillows to make tea, Faust still on his shoulders.
Y/N POV:
After exiting the bathroom, the smell of herbs steeped in hot water hits my N O S T R I L S. I recognize it immediately, chamomile, it feels so nostalgic.
A sudden, near crippling headache hits, but it disappears as soon as it came.
Mildly shocked, I walk, nearly stumble, to the kitchen.

07.17.19