[ loneliness ]

Y/n and her childhood friend, Todoroki, got up from their desks and began to make their way out of the classroom after their math lesson had ended.

"That last math problem was harder than I thought it'd be..." Y/n stated, shoving her pencil in the side pocket of her backpack.

"I found it quite easy, but I am the smarter one out of the two of us after all." Todoroki laughed, a smile spread across his face as he looked at y/n's reddened cheeks.

Y/n reached into her pocket and grabbed her phone, surprised to see a text from Izuku.

Izuku:
Hey, y/n, w-who do you like?

"Ack!" She blushed, stopping in her tracks. Todoroki paused as well and tilted his head to the side. Y/n held her phone up so he could read the message. His eyes widened, did Izuku figure out y/n had a crush on him?

"What should I say? Oh, this is so nerve-wracking!" Y/n hid her face with her left hand, clutching her phone in her right. A familiar face turned the corner and met eyes with Todoroki before dashing down the hall in the other direction.

"I don't kno- hey, wasn't that Midoriya just now?" He asked, wondering if you caught a glimpse of him as well.

"What? He was here?" You asked, uncovering your face and looking around confused.

"I saw him dash down the hall after seeing us, he's been acting quite weird lately, don't you think?" He asked, kneeling down to tie his shoelace.

"Well, yeah of course...but I wish I knew why. Ugh. Maybe he's jealous of you? No, no...that wouldn't make sense," You sighed, glancing back down at your phone.

"Ok, I'm just going to ask him why he wants to know and see where it goes. And also... what about my anonymous account? I still don't know what I'm supposed to be doing with that..." You rolled your eyes, annoyed at this sudden drama that entered your life.

"Well," Todoroki stood, "Maybe we don't need the anonymous account? Ochaco and tenya already told us how often he talks about the person he likes, maybe they can just figure it out for us?" You stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Okay, Shouto, we need a plan and we need one fast. You and the others were the ones who came up with the whole new account idea, so I hope you plan to fulfill it because I'm in need of some serious promise keeping! And tenya would never spill his friend's secrets." You huffed, crossing your arms.

"Alright, alright. Let's go to my dorm and we'll figure things out there, you drama queen."

Time skip

"Alright, now get to it, y/n. I don't want to see that you left him on read when I come back." Todoroki joked, walking to the bathroom to get showered and changed for bed.

Me:
Hey, Izu, why do you ask?

*Ding*

Izuku:
A-ah, um- well
I
Just
Thought

Me:
Yeah?

Izuku:Um wellYou and Todoroki are uh, close yeah?

Izuku:
Um well
You and Todoroki are uh, close yeah?

Me:
Yes ofc :3 we're besties!

Izuku:
O-oh okay, you don't like him like t h a t right

Me:
no ofc not! We're just good friends lol

Izuku:

Me:Aha tea right, is that all u needed?

Me:
Aha tea right, is that all u needed?

Izuku:
Y-yeah

Izuku:
O-oh! Can I ask one more thing?

Me:
Yeah sure :))

Izuku:
You don't like anyone right now, right?

Me:
Uhhh well that's a bit hard to answer right now lol

Izuku:
Oh sorry ;-; if it makes u uncomfortable that im asking u can always stop talking to me :')

Me:
What ! No omg, it doesn't make me uncomfortable I just, I'm sorry I have to go right now

Izuku:
Oh okay! Goodnight then, I guess?

Me:
Yeah, gn Izu.

Y/n placed her phone on Todoroki's nightstand, slouching against the headboard of his bed. He walked out shortly after he was done changing, patting his hair dry with a blue towel. He raised an eyebrow at y/n, nodding to her phone.

"So?" Todoroki questioned.

"You can read them later, there's nothing interesting anyway. I'm going to sleep." You pulled the covers over your body, turning your face to the nightstand. "Also, I don't care if you don't want me sleeping over because I'm lonely and today was just weird so I need your company." You pouted, pulling the string on Todoroki's lamp turning it off.

"You'd be less lonelier if you confessed to Midoriya already..." Todoroki grumbled, tossing the towel into his laundry hamper and getting into bed with you.

"I thought the point of your plan was to make him confess first?!" Y/n whisper-shouted, earning a chuckle from her friend.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up and go to sleep before I tell Aizawa you're sneaking into boy's dorms."

Y/n groaned, hugging her pillow. Her dreams were going to be filled with that green-haired boy tonight whether she liked it or not.