9

Corbyn

December 24 - 12 weeks

I looked at myself in the mirror while I changed, sighing. None of the outfits I have tried on looked presentable enough, at least, that's what I thought. It really wasn't that big of a deal, either. I should be able to put some mediocre clothes on and be happy with it, but I couldn't, and I had no idea why.

Jonah walked in moments after I took my shirt off, not even knocking.

"Hey, butt face, are you ready yet? I gotta go soon," he said, opening the door and entering my room.

"Knocking exists, Jonah." I rolled my eyes and walked over to my closet. I let out a heavy breath and scratched the back of my head.

"You've been looking for an outfit for the past hour, Corbyn, just choose a shirt, pants and shoes," he complained, sitting on my desk chair.

"Everything looks so bad on me," I explained, aggressively taking a shirt off a hanger in my closet. I put it on and buttoned it, tucking it into my pants. I groaned at my reflection.

"Dude, you look great in that, what do you mean?" I heard Jonah say as he stood up and walked over to stand next to me. "Just wear that." He shrugged.

I pressed my lips together and looked away from the mirror. It was nearly eight o'clock and Daniel was probably already on his way over, so I had to keep the outfit.

"Whatever." I clicked my tongue and proceeded to put on my tight shoes.

After I finished getting ready and putting my clothes back in my closet with the help of Jonah, we went into the living room. I sat down, waiting for Daniel's message.

Jonah left me a few minutes after, he had his own family to go to. I knew I wouldn't see him until the twenty-sixth if December.

When I finally got Daniel's text, I sighed and got up, ignoring the dizzy feeling I got, which was normal.

After being so happy that the morning sickness and fatigue were nearly gone, the dizziness and major headaches kicked in. I could never be at peace anymore.

I locked up and walked down the stairs and into the driveway, where I saw Daniel's car. I entered the passenger's seat and put my seatbelt on.

"Hey," I greeted, running a hand through my hair.

"You look . . hot," he said, causing my cheeks to turn a pretty shade of pink and my lips curl into a shy smile.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I replied, eyeing his own outfit.

He really did look good.

He let out a slight laugh and glanced at me. "Thanks."

---

Daniel's house was huge. It was the type of house I would see in the movies. It was so clean and decorated beautifully with Christmas lights and a few trees here and there. His family was also very nice and welcoming, they gave me hugs and kisses as soon as I walked in, making me feel like I've known them my whole life. 

He had three siblings, one sister and two older brothers. They were fun to talk to and hang out with. His family made me forget about this whole pregnancy thing, and what I would need to tell them. 

But that didn't last long. It was almost midnight, Daniel and his family were ready to open presents they got for each other. Everyone was already in their pajamas, while I borrowed some of Daniel's clothes to be as comfortable as everyone else.