I hate You

A/N: hey! Sorry this chapter is really rushed but I wanted to publish something. I hope you don't mind though. I'll definitely do better in later chapters. Enjoyyy.

Leo POV:

Raph had always had anger issues. Always getting mad at the others and I for small things.

Donnie took no offense of it. He was too busy with inventions to give a fuck about Raph's outburst. Mikey focused on his gaming and learned to deal with it. But, Raph rarely ever put his anger out on Mikey.

Instead, it was mostly targeted towards me. Ever since I had been pointed leader, Raph started hating me. Of course, he loves me because we're brothers. But he mostly put his anger out on me.

Unlike the others, I didn't really deal with it. No, I never fought back but I'd constantly think about it. Why me of all people? Sometimes he got physical but, it was so hard to defend myself. Usually Im a great defender and can get somebody off my back easily. But with him, my mind just fogs up. I don't quite know what it is.

Anyways, we were sparring. I won, and Splinter congratulated me quickly. He then left to meditate or do whatever he does.

Mikey and Donnie sprinted to the couch to play some new game they found. Raph, was mad. Like always, but this time it was different.

He stared into my eyes and I felt like disappearing.

"You think you're better than me huh?" I shook my head.

"What? Loss of words? Ha." He smirked.

Something inside me jumped at the smirk. It was so ho- whoa whoa whoa. What am I thinking?

"N-no." I stuttered.

Fuck! Why did I have to stutter in front of him? This wasn't like me at all. I can always keep my composure.

He stepped closer to me, glaring into my soul. I backed up, trying to reach the exit but I ended up near a wall.

He rushed and shoved me against the wall, with that same stupid smirk.

I whined at the pain on my shell but bit my lip to cover it.

"Awee what's wrong Leo? Are you hurt?" He said mockingly.

"Shut up!" I mustered.

"Excuse me?"

His face was mere inches away from mine. My breath was becoming unsteady and heavy. I tried to jerk myself away but his grip on me tightened.

"Why can't you just leave me alone? Why do you keep...ah-" he interrupted me by licking my neck. It felt so...good?

His crotch rubbed against mine and my legs shook. He put a knee in between my legs and I slightly humped against it.

"Because, I hate you." He mumbled against my neck.

"W-what did I, mhm, ever do to- ah! To you?" I closed my eyes tightly and bit hard on my lip.

"I hate you. I hate how you're the leader. How you get to control us. To control me. Not mention, how perfect you look. Your stupid smile and your laugh. I hate it." He bit down on my neck and I winced in both pleasure and pain.

"How I am suppose to control that? And why do you hate those stuff about me?" I asked, moving my head away.

He stopped and moved his head to face me. Our foreheads pressed together.