mission

Chapter 2

It was the first ever mission and Ackerman was very happy but she was forced to join team rwby  as they went on the mission ruby tried to talk to leanne but she completely walked away from them and went to find something to kill but for the first time leanne felt bad but she shook it off and went on her own....

A few hours later leanne came back and everyone in team rwby was so angry with her but leanne ignored it later that day leanne went to lesson and she managed to get though it without any problems but when she walked out of class everyone looked at her with anger and then leanne said out loud

What are you all looking at Tch

After she said that she then leaves and she thought to herself

If I don't want anyone around me why can't they get that!!!!!!

Leanne then decides to go on a really really long mission that would take 4 weeks as leanne set off towards the area where the mission is set and when leanne got there it was crawling with grim and they were everywhere so she spend the next few hours doing nothing but killing grim but the thing is there was waves and waves of grim and it was endless by the time night fell they grim was fine but leanne was passed out on the floor and a certain hunter was keeping watch of the solo huntress sleeping on the ground and he was so impressed with the young huntress but he noticed a birth mark on the torn piece of clothing on her shoulder and he noticed that she is of noble birth but he didn't know why leanne left and why nobody has found about her disappearance.