♡part one♡

♡part one♡
►sexual content; some foul language◀ (not necessarily in this part)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been dating Sammy for a month now, I know it sounds like it hasn't been a long time but considering I've liked him since I was six I think so far, it feels like forever♡ My name is Amaya, pronounced uh-my-uh and I'm the lucky girl that can call the Sammy Wilkinson my boyfriend. ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to the sound of vibration and I look over to my phone and see that Sammy texted me.
Sammy- Good morning beautiful xx Can't wait to see you

Me- Babe,I really like you and all but waking me up at 7am on a Saturday is not gonna satisfy.

Sammy- Sorry babe but come outside and I'm sure you will be satisfied.

I get up and look in the mirror, I look like crap in pajamas and a messy bun but Sammy could care less. I walk down the stairs and out the door to see Sammy standing there next to a random car and some Starbucks.

"Surprise! *in a deep voice* a brand new car" Sammy said as I ran up to him and kissed him like 20 times. "Happy birthday babee" he said as he picked me up off my feet and started to spin me around like a little girl. He handed me a bag with clothes and shoes
"Now get dressed. We are going out to eat, I'll give you 5 minutes." He said winking at me.

I put on the dress and shoes that were in the bag, took my hair out of the messy bun it was in, put on my favorite Marc Jacobs lip gloss, put on mascara and my nails were already a pale pink. *a picture of this outfit will be in the comments*

We showed up at the restaurant. We were seated rather quickly because Sam knew the waiter. We sat for a while and talked about everything but it was mostly about how he was leaving for the MagCon tour tomorrow. "I felt so bad that I have to leave you the day after your birthday so, I felt that buying you a car was necessary." Sam said as he ordered our drinks. "It wasn't necessary, it was crazy! I told you, I'm okay with you leaving. Of course I will miss you like crazy but its so that you can do what you love." I said and smiled while I was breaking on the inside. "Well, if I was doing what I loved then I would be doing you." He said as he winked. "SAMMY!" I yelled as I playfully slapped him and everyone started staring so he put his hand over my mouth an yelled "sorry!" and then we both laughed really loud. It was time to leave so he drove me to his house. He opened the car door for me then I shut it and turned around and he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. "You know I love you right?" Sammy said as he grabbed my hand and led me inside. "I was hoping."

We got inside and he said "No one is here except Cam and his girlfriend Hayley, but we are staying in my room and he is staying in his" Sammy said as he opened his door. He layed down and grabbed his phone. I layed next to him and asked if I could borrow a shirt. "Well I would much rather you not wear anything but here ya go" He took his shirt off, the hot way that guys do. I changed from the dress I was wearing into his shirt and I walked down the hall to the bathroom. I stopped at Cam's room and listened in. Hayley was crying because Cam was going to be gone and then Cam said "Okay, I was going to tell you tomorrow but ... you can come with me on tour!" I could hear her laugh of happiness and I walked back to Sammy.

It was time for Sammy to leave.
Sammy- I will Facetime you every chance that I get and I will call you and I will text you and send pictures and do all of that good stuff everyday! I promise! I Love you so much"

*hugs me goodbye and kisses me for what felt like forever*

Me- I love you too..now you have to go or you will be late.

*he gets in the car while they pulled away I sat on the ground and cried, Sammy turned his head towards where I sat down and demanded for Cam to stop the car. He got out and picked me up and kissed me again.*

Sammy- I promise, time will fly by. I love you so much and I am so sorry!