♡part two♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s been three days since Sammy left and we’ve FaceTimed 5 times, called each other 3 times and texted too many times to count. I miss him so much! But its all okay because what he doesn’t know is that I am surprising him when he goes to Nevada! Its kind of a drive from California but Nevada is the next stop. I am going to get VIP tickets to see him and act like a fan in line. He’s going to be so shocked. My best friend Vanessa came up with the idea, she is dating Nash and she is also on tour with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*THE DAY OF MAGCON NEVADA*

Today is the day, I catch my plane soon and I am traveling with my kitten Nate. Just take a wild guess on who named the cat. I don’t fly first class because I mean, its not worth it. I get on the plane and I sit next to this girl, her name is Katie (Kat for short) and she seems really nice so far, she likes all of the same things that I do. We get to talking.

Kat- Omg, so why are you going to Nevada?

Me- To surprise my boyfriend, why are you going to Nevada?

Kat- To meet my future husband <3

Me- Who would that be?

Kat- Matthew Lee Espinosa *she said in a way that he would*

Me- Wait, are you going to MagCon?

Kat- YES ARE YOU? *She yelled*

Me- Yes, my boyfriend is in MagCon.

Kat- SHUT UP! *She said as she hit me*

Me- *laughing* I’m being serious.

Kat- omg…NO…YOU’RE AMAYA..YOU’RE DATING SAMMY WILKINSON. *She yelled as a bunch of girls stare at me.

Me- Yes? If you want, I can take you with me to VIP and we can hangout with Sammy and Matt

Kat- You…you’re lying.

Me- Okay, whatever you say Kat :)

We landed an hour later and we got to the building MagCon was at. Kat grabbed my hand because she was so nervous.

Me-It will be okay, now you have to act like you aren’t a fangirl, but if you cry in his arms he will fall for you in a heartbeat

Kat- Trust me, I will be balling anyways

We are waiting in line, and there he is…Sammy I see him and Kat looks at me as I run up to him and jump into his arms. He kisses me and all of the fans clap and awh as he puts me down.

Sammy- OMG OMG OMG. HOW DID YOU…WHAT IN THE…

Me- I couldn’t hold back, Vanessa help me pay for the tickets and the way here and it was fun because I met a friend :) is it okay if we wait for you guys in the room?

Sammy- That’s perfectly fine babe he said as he smiled and hugged me.

Kat- That was THE cutest thing that I have EVER seen, except whenever I meet Mat…because then you’ll be in second. *she winked*

Sammy- Okay the boys are coming in, in 6 minutes…stay cal *she interrupts*

Kat- OMGOMGOMG THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING OMG, sorry I had to get that out. *as she takes deep breathes*

Matthew walks in and Kat jumps up and hugs him.

Matt- Omg, you are soooo pretty.

Kat- Thank you, so much. *she said as she was crying*

Matt- Awh, babe. You’re so cute. *he sat down and had her sit next to him*

Matt wiped her tears and they talked the rest of the time. Then Sammy walked in, he ran up to me and said “ARE YOU CRAZY, I COULD’VE HAD A HEART ATTACK.” and kissed me 3 times. “Now I can’t let you leave, I’ll be right back.” The rest of the boys walk in because its break time and Sammy comes in jumping up and down. “AMAYA YOU CAN STAY FOR THE REST OF THE TOUR, THEY SAID SO!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~