Intro

Cody and Noel have been friends for years, since they worked at fullscreen together. They've always got along great, and made a super funny pair. But recently things changed. Something happened that caused they boys to have tension in their friendship.
They've been on tour for a few weeks. The boys were discussing how they missed their lovely girlfriends.
"I really miss Aleena, bro.", Noel said as he frowned and turned on his phone to look at his lock screen, a picture of Aleena.
"Yeah, I miss Kelsey." He looked up Noel and noticed him start to tear up.
"You good?", Cody said.
"Yeah it's just hard" Noel said longingly.
"Alright man. Let me know if you wanna talk about it."
"Thanks, dude."
Seeing Noel cry was weird for Cody. They've been friends forever but he'd never seen Noel so emotional. Since this was such a rare thing, it worried Cody. But, they continued through the day.
After the show, Noel and Cody shared a bed on the bus. They both plopped on the bed wearing nothing bur boxers. Once they laid down, Noel quickly fell asleep. As Cody was scrolling through his phone, he felt Noel roll over and wrap his arms around him. Cody's eyes widened. This was definitely strange, but he didn't move Noels arms off of him. He laid still for a second. Then he turned over slowly to look at Noel without waking him.
'Noel looks so cute', Cody thought. Then he turned back over so that they were nearly spooning. Only an inch between them.