My son

A few months passed and everything with me and Laura was great. I used some money to make one of my extra rooms into a baby room. And then we were visiting her parents for a bit. And during a conversation I heard a scream. Laura's father and I ran in and saw Laura on the ground with tears and holding her stomach. I knew what was wrong I quickly told everyone to get in the car. So I quickly drove to the hospital. We rushed in and explained what was happening and quickly Laura was taken to another room. I went with her because well isn't it obvious? Later our baby was born. When he nurse took our baby back we saw him. He was a beautiful baby boy. We both started to cry with joy. "What will you name him?" One of nurses asked. For months Laura and I picked one name we loved the most. "His name is Michael afton." I said. A few days passed and we were finally allowed to take him home. When we went home Laura and my parents came and saw him. They all looked at him in awe. He was an adorable baby boy. One day I made a gentle animatronic for him. It was a brand new Funtime model. Funtime foxy. He left the animatronic in the room with Michael. And when Funtime foxy activated he looked over at the baby. Then continued to freeze. The baby then started to cry. Then Funtime foxy walked over and picked up the baby and rocked him gently while playing a calming song on the voice box. When Laura came in she saw the animatronic gently putting Michael back in his crib. She thought it was a good idea to keep it there.