1

Hello.

How are you?

Did you say good? Did you just keep reading? Did you skip past the seemingly meaningless question, or did you stop and actually think about how you are?

Well, regardless, it is a pleasure to meet you. I assume that I should introduce myself somehow. My name is irrelevant, but fear not, I will supply you with the information I feel is necessary to understand what you are about to read. If you are adamant about having a name for me, you may call me E (short for enigma). Upon my birth, it was observed that my mother had produced a girl- and quite the odd girl I turned out to be. I am old enough to have experienced the dreadfulness of life, but too young to understand the full scope of it all. I think. My brain never ceases in being filled with fantastical thoughts, controversial realizations, deep emotions, distant memories, and a conglomerate of the world around me disguised as fiction. (Apologies to my English teacher that that last bit was not perfectly parallel.) Each of these thousands, millions, billions, infinite thoughts rush for the outside, pushing against my skull, willing it to be elastic, longing for it to shatter so they might escape. I'm bursting at the seams, which brings me to the purpose of this story. (Story? Journal? Train of thought? Stream of consciousness? Account?) I need a place to release my every day thought. My abundant experience in the quietest moments of existence. This is my place. You are my stranger. Enjoy your journey through my head. Tell me if you learn something, but I assure you, I have loads to learn from you.

Disclaimer: Only a few select people will ever truly know who I am, and I wish to remain endlessly anonymous. I would like to be completely and disgustingly honest.

These chapters may or may not proceed in any particular order.