Form + My Oc

//Well then, let's get to it!//

Name: "My name? Don't you know it already?" Hina Igarashi

Age: 20

Nicknames: "Nicknames? Hmpf, how unprofessional" The Port Mafia's Spy, Violet head, Hina

Personality: "I call myself a bitch at times. To be fair, i'm brutally honest. Don't treat me like a kid"

Looks: "..."

Violet hair, green emerald eyes (not included in picture) , wears the same plain white shirt with black leggings and a jacket that is in a shadow of deep purple  and a belt with a gun and knife attached to it as well as a pouch containing glass sh...

Violet hair, green emerald eyes (not included in picture) , wears the same plain white shirt with black leggings and a jacket that is in a shadow of deep purple  and a belt with a gun and knife attached to it as well as a pouch containing glass shards.

Ability: "No signs!"
A glass like monster using those glass shards of hers in the pouch. The monster is named 'Ray' and it protects her as both defense and offence. Glass Manipulation

[No signs: Blinding]
Basically causes Ray to form a glass shield allows the ability attack from others to reflect and affect on themselves back. Only works on visible or physical abilities and however it doesn't work on abilities such as,
Tanizaki's Light Snow.

Ablity weaknesses: "If I use my ability too long or too harshly, i'll go blind the next day or if worse, I'll be in a coma state"

Organization : "Port Mafia. I'll never betray Mori-san"

Crush: "Why would I need a crush at work? That's...unlikely"  Akutagawa Ryuunosuke

Backstory: "You want to know more about me? Odd, you truly are an oddball"
She was always trapped in her own home. Forced to stay and be trapped in there. For everyone's sake. Her parents despise her. They had discovered about her ability and was immediately disgusted. Although one day, Hina managed to escape at only 12 years old.
After a few years of endless wondering, she came back with remorse and sorrow only to be met with her parent's bodies, already decomposing to her horror. With that she was homeless and heartbroken. She still loved them dearly but they were now dead. Not long after, Mori found her on the ground, sleeping covered in dirt and scum. After consolidating and consolation, she entered the Port Mafia with hesitance. In the end, she holds great attachment to her new found home. A place she can finally be herself without being ridiculed.

Extras:
- Best friends with Chuuya as despite her serious attitude, she often initiates in pranks with him

- Despise Higuchi very much

- The Black Lizard is impressed with her ability and often hangs out with her

_________________

Name:

Age:

Nicknames:

Personality:

Looks:

Ability:

Ability weaknesses:

Organization:

Crush:

Backstory //Optional//:

Extras //Optional//:

Password:

Here are the forms! For my old roleplayers that i had roleplayed earlier in my old book with, you dont need to send another form so don't worry and proceed forward! For the password please read through my rules and you will know what to do hehe.