2. You got to be kidding

Seo-Hyun P.O.V

I am waiting for my brother at the Airport. I looked at the time, it's 10:30 am. My brother will reach korea at 11:00 am. I still have half an hour. I just sat on chair and sipped the Ice Tea which I bought here.

Suddenly a group of girls shouted. I turned to see, that most of the girls were screaming some names. I closed my ears with my hands, 'Why are they shouting? For what?'

I heard that they are shouting as 'soo?' or 'Xoo'? But why that name is familiar? It's like a K-pop group name which Minah said the other day.

Flashback

"EXO? What is that?" I asked her. "Shh.. Just watch their Video" Minah played the video titled as 'Growl'.

'Are they going to growl? For what?' I thought for myself. When I watched their video, wow it's awesome.

After the video is over Minah and Seulgi looked at me, "What do you think about them?"

I folded my hands and tapped my chin, "Their dancing skill is good. I'm quite impressed. These guys really have a future. May be they will become famous"

Minah face palmed, "Yah! You're taking like some Variety Show judge. They are already famous in world wide. I wish once in a life time to see their live concert"

"I wish too see them" Seulgi said while grinning.

Chan-Soo and me both looked at them and shook our heads. "They are too many like uh, 12 of them. how can I recognize which is who?" I asked them.

"Moreover, They all look same" Chan-soo said and I nod my head.

"If you see them with your heart, you'll able to recognize them" Minah pointed at my heart. I gave her a 'You're-insane' look.

"But, Kris, Luhan, Tao left the group. Now it's 9" Seulgi sighed. "Why they left?" Chan-Soo asked her.

When she opened her mouth to reply I cut her off, "I'm going home this is not me. I'm leaving"

"Yah! Seo-Hyun-ah you agreed to this right?" Minah pouted. "I'm sorry guys. Seriously they are good. But somewhat I don't have mood to know about them" I told them.

"I don' know how the hell you practiced for 'Dance' and 'Music'. Your songs are mostly K-pop songs Seo-Hyun" Seulgi stood from her place.

"It's because my brother warned me. He said that I should only listen their music and I should not see their videos or I should not try to know about them" I said to her.

"Why did he say that?" Minah half shouted. "May be it's because, he want his sister to score good grades in studies. So she should not waste her time by stalking the idols in the internet. Or may be he does not want his sister to become like a crazy like you Min-Hee" Chan-Soo laughed at her.

"Sorry Guys I'm Leaving" 

I went to my home. Seriously this K-pop is not my thing. Because I have a Dream to achieve. I want to become a Fashion Designer. I learned Dance and Music because of my brother. After my graduation I'll go to Paris for college.

Back to reality

"EXO? Is it them?" I looked at them, still sitting in my seat. These girls are really screaming very high, I think I'm gonna hurt my ear drum. That crowed moved towards the exit. To go over there they have to cross me, I'm really pissed at that time.

'What is so good about them?' I was glaring the crowed which passing before me. Something got my eyes. what is that? Cotton Candy? I was still looking at that candy until it turned towards me. My eyes widened and I burst into laugh it's not a Cotton Candy. It's some one's hair. That person must be crazy to dye his hair in pink colour. Seriously out of all he got pink colour? I couldn't control my laugh.

I felt someone Tap my shoulder. I turned to see the person whose eyes his looking like it going to fall down at any moment.

"I can't believe it. You both look same" He gasped and closed his mouth. Who is he? I started to walk. But he stopped me.

"You're Seo-Hyun right?" He asked me. I nod my head. "Hi, My Name is Kim Naeul. Your Brother's Manager". I shook his hand and I looked for my brother.

"Where is my brother? Where is he?" I asked him, because other than him there is no one.

"Actually, Your brother is not here. He is in Germany" Manager said to me.

"What? G-Germany?" My eyes got teary. "N-No that's not p-possible. Oppa, Promised m-me that he will c-come today" I sat on the chair. He gave me a tissue to wipe my tears.

"Nam-Hyun is right" he paused and continue, "As soon as she she heard that I didn't come to see her, she will broke down the water falls. It's true. I can see that" he said and chuckled. I shot him a glare.

"I'm sorry" He said in defense. I got up from the seat and started to walk.'Why did he do this? If he is not coming to see me, then why did he gave me hopes. I was dying to see him. But he, he broke the promise. I was really angry. But someone held my wrist. It's none other than Kim Naeul.

"You wont ask me what is your brother manager doing here?"

Then it strikes me, Yeah! What is he doing here without him? "Don't tell me something happened to my brother?" I pleaded him with tearful eyes.

He sighed and wiped my tears, "Nam-Hyun is fine. He just had a throat surgery. Now he is taking rest"

I closed my mouth with my hands, "O-Oppa had a T-Throat surgery? How is he?"

"Don't worry he is fine. Just doctor said him to take rest for a while. He know you will be worry for him. That's the reason he hide this from you and your family." Manager Kim said. I sighed in relief.

We both started to walk in the parking lot. He said he want to meet my Parents. May be it's regarding about Oppa's health condition. I wiped the tears in my cheeks.

At My Home

Omma started to cry as soon as she heard about Oppa. I was comforting her. Appa was quietly listening to Manager Kim. They both relief that Oppa is doing well.

Appa said to Manager Kim to have dinner before he leave. He agreed.

After our Dinner, He looked disturbed. Suddenly I remembers something. "Manager Kim" I called him. He looked at me. "Oppa said that he will join some company as a Trainee. What happened to that?" I asked him.

"Finally you asked. I was wondering how should I start about it" He said to me. "Is there anything you want to tell us Naeul-ssi?" Appa asked him and told him to sit at the couch.I sat beside Appa. "Yeah. I have one request from Nam-Hyun to his sister" He said looking at me."Request to me. What is it?" I asked him.

"As you know that he got passed through the audition in States for SM Entertainment. With in three days he have to register his name as Trainee under that company. or else he will not eligible to join as Trainee" he said to us.

"OMO! What to do? His dream is to become a Idol" Omma was shocked to hear that."That's why I came here" He looked at me.

"Your brother request you to attend the SM Entertainment as a Trainee, As a 'Nam-Hyun'. He wants you to go there"

"You Got to Be Kidding"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What she will decide? Will her parents agree to their Son request?If you like it Vote and comment.Thank You