Chapter One: Welcome Princess!

Bowser Junior's Profile:

  I sat in my room playing with Larry. Both of us being the youngest helped us bond. We then heard thundering footsteps, Papa!

  I ran out with Larry and we hugged Papa. " Papa!" I said aloud.

  " Hello boys! Can you two head to the Throne Room? I need to get your siblings." Papa said rubbing both of our heads with his hands. 

  We both nodded and I started running, " Come on Cheatsy!" I yelled, using Larry's nickname.

  " I'm coming Junior!" Larry yelled, running after me.

  We were soon in the throne room, we jumped onto our little thrones. To the pathway to Papa's throne, are our thrones. My throne is the one of the two closest to Papa's, mine on his right side. Ludwig's throne is the other closest throne but on Papa's left. 

  Morton's throne was on my left followed by Wendy's then Larry's. Then on Ludwig's side was Roy's throne then Iggy's and finally Lemmy's. Nine thrones in all, even though there was ten. There used to be a throne right in line with Papa's on his right. Mama used to sit there, but I didn't know her.

  She died/disappeared when I was only two. I only know a few things that my older siblings tell me. Larry helps me find out things, even though he doesn't have much memory of her. 

  Soon Wendy and Morton walked in and sat down, talking about movie stars and stuff. I didn't really understand what they said most of the time anyway, so I just muted them out. Then the twins came in, Lemmy on his ball rolling while Iggy walked beside him laughing. They sat down and continued to laugh and joke around.

  Then Roy came in with Ludwig. Roy flopped down on his throne and began talking to Ludwig who sat down much more elegantly. Ludwig, being the eldest, would be in line for throne after me since I was Papa's biological child. But I still loved Ludwig! I already wanted his help for when I had to rule. 

  Papa then walked in, and walked away from his throne. All of us were watching. Papa went and pulled out something covered with a white sheet, he pulled it off and inside a cage was...

  " MAMA!" I yelled jumping up onto my throne, I was grinning and jumping happily.

  The others voiced similar things, I even caught Roy giving a smile at some point. Mama didn't look to happy at Papa though. 

  Papa then left the room after taking Mama out of her cage and placing her in the middle of all of us. I immediately ran to Mama and hugged her. Her dress was soft and had a certain flow that relaxed me to almost falling asleep standing up. 

  The others, all of them keeping their distance except for Larry who was also hugging Mama, were talking to Mama. Mama then picked me and Larry up and placed us in Ludwig's arms then left the room in a huff.

  " What's wrong with Mama Peach?" I asked, worried we did something wrong.

  " She's angry at Daddykins." Wendy said looking a bit sad.

  I looked down sad before realizing I was in LUDWIG'S arms. Who didn't like me very much. Turning my head around I saw that Ludwig hadn't even noticed I was in his arms. He was staring off to where Mama went.

  I got out of his arms and then started running off to where Mama went. However, I couldn't find her. Sad, I went back to the playroom me and Larry had been in before Papa had come and got Larry. 

  Everyone was in there including Ludwig which was surprising since he normally didn't play he would just go to this room, normally. 

  Wendy and Morton were playing Movie Stars, dressing up and acting like they were VIPs, Iggy and Lemmy were playing Circus, Roy was boxing on a punching bag, Ludwig was just watching the others. I ran over to Larry who was playing some video game. I grabbed some paper and paint and began to paint pictures. 

  Some were of troops, flowers, castles, gold, my family, then I drew one of Mama. I spent the longest on that one. Trying to make every detail perfect. 

  Just as I was finishing, I realized someone was watching me. Looking up, I saw Ludwig, looking at my drawing. Mama looked just like her painted mortals of her. Except she had her eyes, nose and lips. 

  Ludwig hummed, then left me be. All of us soon had to go to bed, but I was thrilled for the next day to come.