3

The entire trip to wearever we were going, was Negan trying to keep me awake. The drive was about 15 minutes, when we pulled through gates that were full of biters, I saw where they lived. It was an old factory with to many stories to count. I stared at it wide eyed that something like that still exists.

"Like what you see." I heard a deep gravely voice say.

I looked over and Negan had a wide grin on his face, showing his pearly whites. This confused and scared me. A second ago he wasn't acting like this. I backed away from him, closer to the car door. He gave deep chuckle then said: "come on, lets getcha to the doc." With that he went out the door, along with Simon and the other man. He went around the back of the car onto my side.

My breathing kicked up notch and I started to panic again. What if it was a trap. What if they just want to use me for pleasure. What if they want to hang me on that fence. All these negative thoughts raced through my head, I was crying again. The door next to me opened and I tried to back away to the other end but he had already picked me up. I started to squirm in his arms and began to sob again.

"No, please-" is all I managed to choke out

"It's all right baby girl, we're not gonna hurt ya. We're here to help" He said, yet again in that soothing voice.

I began to calm down, but I still couldn't stop crying. We walked up a few flights of stairs, and walked in what seemed like an endless maze of hallways till we went through a average size metal door. Inside the room looked like a nurses office, there was a small examination table, a desk with a circular rolling chair, a small bathroom, cabinets full of medical supplies, and a small fold up cot leaning against the wall. Negan brought me in side and placed me on the examination table.

"Alrighty doc, fix her up will ya" Negan said loudly with the same shark like smile as earlier.

The load ness of his voice made me jump. I was still freezing cold and trembling, I was hungry and thirsty, but I was mostly tired. The doctor looked a little afraid himself of this dark-haired tall man but tried to keep it contained. He walked over to me with a settle smile and said: "hi, I'm doctor Carson. I'm gonna take a look at you alright"

He said something after that but I didn't catch it. I was drifting to sleep, my eyelids felt like there was 20 pound wights on them, so I closed them for just for a moment.

_______________

I woke up to a bright light being shone into my right eye. I blinked a couple of times before opening them fully. I had an IV in my left arm, I looked around and saw my belongings leaning against the wall. I was lying in the fold up cot

"Oh, good your awake, you've been out for a few hours now. You had hypothermia but it seemed to scese, although your running a pretty high fever. Let me tell Negan your awake and he can get you some food."

I looked down and noticed I was in a different pair of cloths, I suddenly became very self conscious. I was wearing a black t shirt and plain old blue jeans. My head was throbbing inside my head, like someone banging a mallet against metal door. I saw doctor Carson pick up the radio and tell Negan I was awake. A couple of silent minutes later, the tall dark haired man came through the door with a wide grin, and bat in hand.

"Rise and shine, sweetheart, we've got some things to discuss." He boomed out.

I squeeze my eyes shut and gave a loud groan, he just made my headache 10 times worse. I wasn't as much scared of him right now, more annoyed than anything, I liked the other side of him more. He walked over to me in long wide strides and hovered above me with that cocky grin. I gave him the stink eye for making my head hurt and just being annoying
In general.

"Think you can walk, or am I going to haft to carry you like a pretty little princess again?" He said quieter this time.

I squinted my eyes at him but he just stood there smiling. I rolled my eyes and swung my feet over the edge of the bed, my head suddenly feeling heavy. I started to see lights so blinked a couple of times.

"She really shouldn't walk right now she's still pretty week-"

"I got it!" I said aggressively. I don't know why I'm so mad but I am.

I hoped off the bed, both feet hitting the floor. I suddenly got really dizzy and almost fell over but a strong leather glove grabbed my arm. I quickly regained my balance and swatted it away.

"I said I got it!" I shouted in a sassy tone.

Suddenly Negans grin fell of his face. He turned and looked at doctor Carson.

"What's wrong?" Negan asked in a serious tone.

"W-what?" He stammered out.

"With the girls health, what's wrong?"He asked again.

"Oh s-she had hypothermia but it subsided, she has a fever right now and she's pretty malnourished. She needs food she's underweight." He responded.

"Got any meds for the fever?" He asked

"Yes, here take two tablets." The doctor said handing me a pill bottle.

I took them and swallowed them with a hard gulp. As I did that Carson made his way towered me and took the iv out of my arm. 

"I really don't think she should leave the room, Negan, I need to keep an eye on her, and get her some food." Carson said, hesitantly.

"Oh I think she'll be just fine with me doc, thanks. Come on kid I've got questions for you."  Negan replied. 

He put his hand on my back guiding me toward the door. We stoped just before exiting as he grabbed my back pack and slung it over his shoulder. Just before he could grab my guitar I grabbed it my self, it felt way heavier than normal, but I didn't want him touching my stuff. He just grinned at me before pushing me the rest of the way out the door.