-Chapter 1-

Larry sat there in his bed, a little bit past midnight. He couldn't sleep. Every time that he drifts off to sleep, he was always greeted by the terrifying howls of his nightmares, and he can't get a moment's peace. So, he would just stay up all night, which actually didn't bother him, really (Even thought the lack of sleep made him a bit...drowsy). He got to look at other people's dreams. They entertained him, especially Tony's dreams. Lord Malcom, does that clock sure have some of the strangest dreams. But tonight, he was looking for Shrignold's dream.

The dream teacher always had a part of his heart for the love bug, despite the fact that they were both just mere aquaintences. He should feel that way too, but for some reason, Larry just can't.  His warming blue eyes, his cute smile, Larry just can't get Shrignold off of his mind sometimes.

Larry started looking on his DreamCloud, a device that he made himself so that he can look at other people dreams. He mainly used it to teach people what their dreams are and how to identify the meaning of their dream. But he does use it for his personal reasons. Like what he is doing right now.

Larry started scanning for Shrignold's dream, but he could not find it. Now, this could signify two things. He could be either snoring, or he could be awake now. Fortunately, the DreamCloud is good for detecting that also. Where Shrignold's dream should be instead said in big red letters,"AWAKE".

Now, this is kinda strange, since Shrignold is always asleep with some sort of "romantic" dream(that's nothing unusual), but this puzzled Larry. So whenever he's curious, he goes to see what's wrong. He quietly opened his door and tiptoed over to the hallway to where Shrignold slept.

You gotta admit, going around the house during night would scare the heck out of you, since you would get this eerie vibe. Of course, it was the house of the three students that the teacher so brutally tortured. They had to move to a different town to escape the madness; so that left the teachers to live in this house. But you could never escape the awful memories that came with it. Oh,well.

Larry slowly opened the door, careful not to cause any noise. Surprisingly, the love bug did not notice. Instead, he was sitting up, looking out the window with a blank but hopeful stare as he looked at the stars glowing in the night. The dream teacher stepped in, being extra careful not to interrupt his starlight gazing. Larry slightly blushed. "He looks so...calm. Like he's almost asleep." Larry can't help but admire his possible special one from afar.

Suddenly, he tripped, causing him to fall down with a bang. Shrignold jumped, turned around to see the dream teacher on his floor with a slightly shocked expression.

"Larry, what are you doing staying up this late?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Cough cough pls don't judge I just love this ship so so soooo much AAAAAAAAAAAAAA(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Welp, I'm back in action with yet ANOTHER story. I saw that there wasn't much of ShrignoldxLarry stories, so I'm working on one of my own! I love this ship, but it's kinda getting old for some peeps, but hey, that's their own thoughts and feelings and I respect that. I'm gonna work on this story more, so yeah, sorry if you don't like it. Hope you have a great day! Love you all ❤! 🍪