Chapter 15: We're All Fucked!!

I know yall mad at me...but i'm back 😭. I missed you all. Now this chapter is about to get a little crazy so keep up with me whores‼️❤️.

____

JASON'S POV

"Come on yall have to believe me man that bitch is fucking delusional!" Jason yelled at the two cops from the backseat to which the one behind the wheel looked up at him in the rear view mirror and back at the road.

"She came into MY hospital room and threatened- wait her friend was with her." Jason sat back trying hard to think of the name.

"What girl?" One of the officers finally responded.
"Uh umm her name was- fuck KIERRA that's Christiana bestfriend we all go to school together and that bitch saw everything" the call filled with silence.

"When we get to the police station you can write a report and we'll track down this..Kierra and get her story, but until then you're stuck boy till Monday."
The officers start to laugh while pulling up to the station.

"Fuck it's Friday.." Jason took a deep breath whispering to himself.

_____

KIERRA'S POV

"That bitch is crazy I don't know why I ever got involved with that girl." Thoughts ran through Kierra's head after she slipped out making her way out the hospital and pass the guards that she knew were heading to Jason's room.

Tears streamed down her face as she got into her car lighting her last blunt before starting the engine and pulling off. She got distracted thinking about all the moments spent with Christiana before she went mental.

That girl was like a sister to Kierra especially when she got kicked out or just needed to get out the house. Chrissy was always there and ready to take her in, and of course she couldn't be more grateful but times have changed and she needs help.

Too busy reminiscing and already high considering this wasn't her first blunt today. She ran a red light running over a woman's dog. She didn't realize until she hopped out her seat smashing the breaks.

Just when she thought things couldn't get worse an officer that was already tailing her got out of her car and read Kierra her rights while handcuffing her. Calling on her radio for a tow truck.

She put Kierra in the back before getting in and driving to the police station. No words were exchange except for the words on repeat in Kierra's mind. "Fuck it's Friday."

JAKAYLA'S POV

"Wait are you serious? Like you deadass like me?"
Danny said with a big grin across her face. "Nahh what you did was fucked up and if you really thought me and you was ever and I mean EVER going to happen then you can from the bottom of my heart..suck my rubber balls."

Danny's grin didn't leave, but the rest of her face was left expressionless which left Jakayla a little tense. "Hmm do you want to go with me to visit my brother?" Danny asked.

"Sure why not." Jakayla said without giving it a second thought.

_____

DANNY'S POV

"This bitch really is something else thinking she can play me like that." She thought to herself while driving Jakayla's car that took not as much convincing.

She planned on teaching Jakayla a little lesson. Driving towards the police station instead of the hospital she planned on getting Jakayla locked up for at least weekend, but little did she know.

"So where are we going exactly because last time I checked they hospital was down the street from my house.." Jakayla said out of annoyance.
"Chill girl it's a different hospital damn!" Danny said even more annoyed but finally pulling up to the building. She got out the car grabbing the girl by the hand and dragging her into the station.

"Where the fuck are we?!" Jakayla said while trying to pull away from Danny.

Not another word being said they both entered the place and Danny dropped to her knees crying in the most overdramatic way as possible. "SHE'S BEEN ABUSING ME AND SHE FOLLOWED ME HERE HELPPPP HELPP!" Danny yelled.

"What...the..fuck?" Jakayla said not being heard over all the screaming. She turned around trying to leave but an officer stopped her. "Mam where are you going?" He question.

"Um home because this bitch is delusional just like everyone else." She tried to walk around him, but he handcuffed her walking her to the holding cell. "Yall really go believe that bitch rolling around on the goddamn floor?! She raped me yesterday there's fresh bruises and everything!" Jakayla protest.

Not taking any chances the officer arrested Danny also. "The fuck i'm the victim!" Danny saying automatically stopping her fake outcry. "Fuck this was just for her FUCK FUCK FUCK!" She yelled in her head.

Both were thrown in the cell both glaring down the other about to speak before the cell door opened up again. "Hey guys I missed you all so very much!" Chrissy screeched hugging Jakayla.

"How did you get-" Danny was cut off by the girl. "I heard you all were here and I felt alone so I joined." Chrissy stood smiling as the whole room went silent.
"I'm going to kill you!" Jason yelled at Chrissy.

Danny and Jakayla looked around realizing the whole gang was here. "We get to spend the whole weekend together guys isn't this exciting!" Chrissy said laughing hysterically. "Wait weekend?" Jakayla questioned. "Yup the weekend.." Danny replied.

"We're all fucked!" Everyone groaned in unison.

____

It feels good to be back whores 😭💚!!