Cheater

This is a short story requested by @celestiebear
_____________________________

Irene POV
I had just left work early and to surprise Seulgi with some flowers that I had bought. I thought it would be nice to spend some time with her, cause why not.

"Hey Seulgi! I'm home" I yelled as I put my coat in the closet.

"Seulgi?" No answer

I walked up stairs, looking in every room but no Sign of Seulgi. I decided to check in our shared room and see if she was there. I opened the door in shock as I saw a naked Seulgi kissing Pringle's original.

"I-Irene I can explain" she stuttered

"There's nothing to explain Seulgi! I saw everything! Everything! Not only did you cheat with this bitch but you cheated with that Pringle's salt n vinegar bitch!" I rambled.

I didn't know what to do anymore, I don't think I can't trust Seulgi. This is the second time she cheated on me, and the first I had let go, but now...I don't think I can be with her anymore.

"You know what, be with that Pringle's thot, I don't care anymore. I should've dumped your ass when you cheated on me the first time" and with that I threw the flowers away and packed my bags, slamming the door on my way out.

Seulgi POV

Shit

A/N: this wasn't as long as I wanted it to be, but I was cringing to much. @celestiebear why'd you make me do this 😂💀 btw new book is out 🤟