Ch. 18: Aphmau

How did Ivy get this powerful?! I've only ever read about this kind of power in books, but I can't remember what they said, I'm too busy trying to live through her attacks. 

"Don't even think about calling for help, potato. If you do, I'll kill you and anyone who tries to stop me."

Crap, there goes my one idea. She starts walking towards me again and pulls a sword out of nowhere.

"H-how the heck did you get that?!"

Now I know where she got the powers from. She got a relic, but how. Those things are super rare!

"Ha, does the potato recognize my powers?" She keeps walking towards me until I'm stuck against the lockers, blade to my neck. Nobody even comes to this corridor, I'm pretty much dead by now.

I look around. Something must be able to help me.

"Ready to give up?"

"N-never. Besides, I can still beat the crap out of you."

She pulls the blade back.

"You wanna bet?"

"Fist fight, after school. Far end of the field. Don't bring or tell anyone."

"You're on potato."

After school.

I walk to the field. Ivy is already waiting on the far end.

"Did you make sure you weren't followed?"

"Well duh. You ready to get beat up by a freshman?"

"In your dreams Ivy. I'm ready when you are."

She throws a punch at me before she responds.

"Dirty move, but I don't expect less from a jerk like you."

She doesn't say anything and tries to punch me again.

"If this is to get Garroth, this won't work! He doesn't like you!"

"Yes he does!!! He will learn to love me with you out of the way!"

"No he won't! Please stop this!"I know I can't beat her, I just need to stall until someone finds us.

"Never! Now get out of my way!"

She keeps throwing punches, faster and faster. I can't block all of them, and Ivy punches me in the stomach, shoves me to the ground, and is about to punch me in the face, when....

Hey, sorry if this chapter seems lazy, but this was all I could think of for this chapter. I've never really been in a fight, so I don't really know how they work :I BUT. I have a surprise for you guys next chapter!!!! I swear the next chapters will be better, but it might take a while to get them out. Cya next time my wolf pups!

~DaChillWerewolf05