Love triangle: Krisima and Bakugo x reader: pt.2

Welcome back to the love triangle!

How've you been?

(Italic means flashbacks!)

———————————-

Previously on Love triangle:

It was Kirishima. Shit.

You slammed the door quickly and ran back to the kitchen. "I-um- well.... You gotta go!" You whisper-yelled at Katsuki. "Eh?! Why?!" He replied back harshly. "It's um no reason just you know... I have homework and yea." You trailed off. "He's here isn't he?" You looked down at the floor and nodded solemnly. Katsuki stood up, knocking the chair down with force, and stomped to the door. Kirishima's surprised gasp could be heard through the whole house. "Y/n! Why is Katsuki at you're house? Don't tell me... Did he break in?! That is so un-manly dude." "Why don't you just leave Kirishima? She obviously only seems to be interested in me." Katsuki said, surprisingly calm. 

The atmosphere slowly grew more and more tense as their conversation went on and so did your sweat. "Why... WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO KEEP GETTING IN BETWEEN YOU TOO?! YOU GUYS- you guys used to be so close..." You choked up. The two exchanged looks of worry then turned to you.

 "Y/n. I- no, we love you a lot. This fighting is us just trying to duke out our feelings." Kiri mumbled. "Well... Don't duke out your damn feelings around me! I don't enjoy seeing two of my best friends fighting! Why do I even have to choose?" You yelled, clutching your chest tightly. "Y-" You cut them both of as you rushed out the door quickly. Their hands extended to grab you but only managed to swipe at the air.

You sat on the swing, quietly swinging yourself. Hearing a slight creak when ever you shifted your weight. You, Kirishima, and Katsuki used to come to this playground a lot when you were little and even in high school you still came occasionally to eat snacks and just talk. Back then, the park seemed to be bathed in an endless light. Back then, you thought nothing could drive them apart. Back then. You're eyes scanned the park slowly as you sighed. 

"Y/N! Tell Katsuki that he can't play with the ball!" "Shut it, spiky hair! I can play with the ball if I want!" 

The figures danced in front of your face, the happy memory filling your ears. Before you knew it, tears brimmed your eyes. You wiped your eyes quickly and stood up. Walking toward the little lake in the park, you saw the small figures of you're younger self running with katsuki and kiri, boats in hand as you all raced to the lake excitedly. 

The wind blew your hair into your face and took your paper boat with it. "My boat!" You cried loudly trying to swipe at it. The boat flew high and far away from your tiny body. Katsuki and Kirishima saw all of this and rushed to comfort you. "Don't worry! We'll get your boat! You go and get some ice cream and we'll go get it!" Kiri exclaimed, pounding his fist to his chest. Katsuki  gave a cheeky smile and did the same. You looked up at them through your tear lined eyes and smiled. "Deal!" You ran off, thinking about which ice cream flavor you were going to pick.

You got to the lake and looked at the 4 koi fish that swam around the mini lake. You squatted down and closed your eyes and just listened to nature. The running of water, the birds, and the trees rustling really took you away from you're problems.

"Y/N! Y/N! Look! Look!" Katsuki yelled waving your boat around. You saw all the little bruises that were on his arms, the bits of dirt on Kirishima. You ran toward them and pulled the two into a hug. "Hey! You're gonna crush the boat, idiot!" Katsuki yelled. "I love you guys." You muttered into their arms. "U-u-H, What?!" Katsuki pushed you off of him and scooted backwards. You laughed loudly and stuck out your tongue. "Whatever, loser!" You replied. Kirishima laughed even louder, throwing his head back. 

"Y/N?! Y/N!" Kirishima shouted, as he stumbled over you. You looked up and saw the worry in his eyes. "Did you find her?!" Katsuki Yelled from behind a bush. "Yea bro!" Katsuki pushed through and glared at you. "Thanks for making me worry, brat." He said flatly. You stood up slowly and wrapped them in a tight hug. "I love, both of you, very much. You're gonna have to deal with that until we're old and ugly." You said brittlely, on the verge of tears. Bakugo scoffed and you bonked him on the head. "Just listen to me asshole." You let them go and looked into their eyes.

"Lets go home."

"Let's go home!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that one! Hope it wasn't too confusing with all the changes in time and stuff! 

When do you guys start school? And if you did already what grade are u in and how is it?