Really?!?!

My mum drops me off at my new school begging to let her join me. I kindly said no I would survive without her. I head to the gym because that's where I'm supposed to meet my two teachers. I walk in to see nothing but 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. Not surprising cause the primary school is right next door. Anyyyways I head to my row of new classmates when my new math teacher taps my shoulder and brings me up to a girl " Allison watch over her Shes new", says my stupid teacher to the innocent looking girl named Allison. She had 3 inch long bangs almost able to cover her left eye, she wore a pink shirt with sparkles and she was my first friend. Her first words said to me were "hi my names Allison". I shyly said, "jeez is she always that's mean"."yeah pretty much". "Haha anyways my names brooks; brooks herrenfeild". "Allison bracamontes and welcome to Windermere". *bell rings* "Time to go???." "Yup let's go!". She yanked on my backpack towards a group of 4th graders. "Slow down girl I'm gonna get crushed by a group of boys"."hah okay". She slowed each and everyone of her next paces till we finally reached the 4th grade hallway. The walls were filled with pretty fingerpaintings from what I guess is the art club members. Allison dragged me to a classroom that said Ms. Jefferies. I noticed that she was divorced which meant she's probably mean. I walk in and my new homeroom teacher yells " oh hello brooks welcome to my class I have a seat picked out for you already just look for your name tag on the desks". I search for my lame name tag to find it on a desk between two boys. -.- "great thanks Ms.Jefferies". I sat down as the announcements came on. Ms. Jeffries stood up and came toward me, handing me a sheet of paper with the November theme drawings on the side with writing lines. "Every month you're supposed to write an essay related to the month". "Oh okay when is it due?" "1 week since the months almost over." O.O foreal woman foreal. "Okay I'll start on it today." I work on the essay for like a minuet or two hundred. An alarm goes off and everybody lines up. O walk up to allison to ask her what was going on. "What's happening?" "Oh its specials; didn't you have specials at your old school?" "We had p.e. ,but not specials." In my head I thought what the fuck are specials?????