Punishment part 1

Guide:
bold- time, place and, character POV
Italic- characters thinking
Underlining- just important stuff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning and sting just finished making breakfast.
Stings POV

Sting look up at the clock. Why isn't he up yet? I put the omelets I made on 2 plates then rest them on the table. I take off my apron and rest it on a chair, then make my way towards my room. Although rogue has his own room we sleep together in my room while Frosch and lector sleep in his room. Although they weren't here now cause they always go with the other exceeds on a month long trip.

I open the door and see rogue sleeping. I smile as I walk closer to my sleeping boyfriend

"Rogue~ it's time to get up" I sit down next to him and he turns over to his other side. "5 more minutes" he mumbles. I sat there a for a minute trying to think of a way to get him to wake up then it hit me.

I put my hand on his shoulder then pulled him over so that his back was on the bed, I used my hands to pin his wrist down and sat on him so he couldn't move.

"If you don't get up now I'll punish you~" i smirked seductively. He looked at me with curiosity "what's the punishment?" I let go of his wrist and sit up "you'll have to experience it to know what it is"

Rogues POV

Although I don't want the punishment, I want to know what it is...I couldn't help but think of the pass punishment that gave me pleasure. "....I'll do the punishment "  I saw an evil grin stretch across stings face as he got up. "?" I sat up in confusion as he told me don't move.

A few minutes later

Sting walked back in the with both of his close he put both of the things that he was hiding on the nightstand next to us. I turned my head to see what it was but before I could look sting turned me over. "S-sting?" I felt my pants being pulled off and then my boxers.

"You said you wanted punishment so punishment you get" I saw sting reach over towards the nightstand and pick up something. Then I felt something being put inside of me, I let out a long moan.

Stings POV

I felt my crotch harder a bit when I heard rogue moan. After putting the vibrator in him I reach towards the nightstand again to grab the remote. After putting the remote in my back pocket I get up off the bed.

After rogue puts his clothes back on

"That wasn't a punishment!" Rogue pouts at me as I push down on the bed again. "Really I was only preparing you for the punishment, love"

"Well you don't have to prepare me! I can take it" he crosses his arms "you sure?" I raise an eyebrow at him as I take the remote out of my pocket and hide it behind my back.

"Tch I bet I could take it full power!" I smile I found it funny how he thinks he can take it full power when he doesn't even know what it is. "If you say so" I press a button on the remote, I watched as rogues face went from cocky to uncomfortable to flustered. I slowly turn up the power from 1 - 5, when it reached 5 rogue looked like he was gonna lose it.

He was squirming under me as his face turned to a darker red saliva was running down the side of his mouth and tears were forming in his eyes, he tried to move his hand down so he could take it out but I grabbed both of his hands and pinned them above his head. "No no no this is your punishment I say when it's time to stop"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm tired so I'll do part 2 later welp hope you enjoyed this and don't mind the typos if there are any!