Prologue

Meet the Dursleys of 4 Privet Drive.

There's big, beefy Mr. Dursley, thin, slender Mrs. Dursley, plump, large Dudley Dursley, and the son of Mrs. Dursley's sister, Harry Potter.

Oh, it's only 1984. Harry is just a little boy. Forget Fluffy and the Basilisk and Sirius Black escaping from Azkaban and the Triwizard Tournament and Grimmauld Place and Severus Snape's old Potion textbook and the Deathly Hallows and BLA BLA BLA.

Moving on...

Let's get away from Surrey and head to Godric's Hollow.

If you don't know, Godric's Hollow was named after Hogwarts founder Godric Gryffindor. It is a small town in the UK where the Jacksons lived.

A little over a year ago, then-fifth-year Alex Jackson was expelled from Hogwarts after endangering his fellow students during his search for the cursed vaults. After that, he suddenly went missing.

Some say he was searching for the rest of the vaults. Others say that he had became a Death Eater.

And now, Alex's younger sister, Dani, prepares to get on the Hogwarts Express to her new school on the first of September. Little did she know that she would finish what her brother started. Little did she know that she would be the one to find her brother. Little did she know that she would eventually uncover the ugly truth.

Little did she know that the name Danielle Jackson would go down in wizarding history... Forever.