1 - 1

"Y/N! Did you get BTS World yet?!" She asked. I and my best friend Lizzie decided to visit Korea, we both planned to live here eventually.

I for one liked the cultural, the language and most importantly the food. Same goes for Lizzie, we didn't intend to live here just for the Kpop Idols here. We genuinely wanted a new to explore this land.

I looked over at her, we are currently walking through a park we spotted a few days ago. It's like a scene from a KDrama or an anime. The cherry blossoms flying past us, everything aesthetic around us.

"I'm planning to get it later, I can't wait," I replied.

"Well, I just got it! It's so far, REALLY FUN!" She said, averting her eyes back on her phone smiling. We continue to walk through the walkway the park had.

Suddenly Lizzie gasped. "What?" I asked concerned. "YUNKI?!" She said placing a hand over her mouth. "Yunki?" I repeated. "Yes. Yunki." She said back.

"I don't get it," I mentioned. I guided both of us to make a right, exiting outside of the park. "You should get it right now!" She said.

We stopped at the crossing of the street. "Maybe I should." I grabbed out my phone and unlocked it. "Great!" Lizzie replied happily. We heard a beep and she started walking. I quickly look up from my phone to see, that the machine still said to wait.

I quickly grabbed her forearm and pulled her back before a motorcycle came by. "Don't walk and play the same time bro," I told her. She nodded her head, and the machine in front of us beep and we began walking across the street.

ᴮᵀˢ

I opened the door to our shared hotel room. Lizzie went and plopped on her bed still playing the game. I locked the door and placed the keycard on the kitchen countertop. "You said you'll get the game once we're here!" Lizzie shouted from across the hotel room.

"Yeah yeah. I will!" I shouted back. I laid myself on the couch, taking out my phone. I tapped the App Store icon and pressed the magnifying glass icon and typed in "BTS World". The game popped up and then I pressed download.

It was only a matter of seconds when the app was successfully installed. The game started up and the Netmarble intro played then the BigHit Entertainment and TAKEONE played as well. Then the game's loading screen appeared, "Awww they look so cute." I said to myself.

Then it started glitching, "what?" It continued to glitch and my phone started to burn up. Knock Knock. "Who's that?" Lizzie asked sitting up. "I don't know," I replied. I set my phone down and jog up to the door.

I look through the eye hole to see a man dressed fancy. I unlock the door and twist it open. "Yes?" I asked standing behind the door. "You ordered a large pepperoni, half pineapple pizza, and a bacon and cheese omelet?" He asked he grabs the thing from the cart next to him.

"That's me!" Lizzie said while making her way to stand next to me. He nodded his head and handed her the stuff, "thank you!" She said, he nodded once again and left. I closed the door in front of us, then a strange scent whipped across me. It smelled like something is... burnt?

"Do you smell something burning?" I asked Lizzie we turn around and made our way to the mini island we had in the room. "Yeah." She opened the pizza box to see if it was it. "It's not the pizza." She shrugged her shoulders.

I follow the smell and Lizzie sat on the stool and began to eat the pizza. I turn my head again to see my phone overheating. "WHAT HOW?!" A little bit of smoke started to come out of it, suddenly there was a car crash outside. I grabbed the phone while getting burnt in the process and drop it in the sink. I quickly turn on the water, resulting in my phone sizzling under the water.

After a good few seconds, I turned off the water. I tried to turn on my phone and once it did, the Netmarble intro played. "AHHHHHH!!" Lizzie said and fell back. I snapped my head around to see her on the floor, luckily then stool wasn't that tall and the floor is carpet.

"WHAT WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I asked rushing to her helping her up. "T-THE INTRO!! IT HAUNTS ME! DON'T PLAY IT IN FRONT OF ME!"

I stared at her and laughed. She continues to eat pizza like nothing ever happen. "The car crash." I thought. I make my way to the open balcony, I set my hands on the cold metal bars. I began to search for the source of the sound. And then it hit me, a car flipped over.

Ambulance cars started to show up, firefighters, and police cars as well. I couldn't look away, it was so eye-catching. By the looks of it, a police car park near the scene and a man in a black leather jacket and a white T-shirt get out of the vehicle.

"Hey Y/n! Your phone!" I take my eyes off the scene, "how did all of this even happen?" I head back and see my phone completely drenched in water. "I think we should buy a small packet of rice." I turn to Lizzie.

"Why?" She said while dabbing her napkin over her mouth. "Because there's water in my phone."

"Well, no ship Sherlock."

"AH!" I pointed at her calling her out about what she said. "I DIDN'T SAY IT!! STOB IT!" She raises her hands in defense.

"Well then, let's go!" I grabbed the card key and my bag and tied up my shoes. "Oh, you mean me as well? Okay...." she did the same and we headed out.

We got in the elevator and we stood there listening to the elevator music. Suddenly my stomach growled, "I will seriously get mad at you if you ate the whole pizza."

She faked gasped, "I would never! I have some slices left." Ding, the doors began to open. We were greeted with piano playing, "can we see who's playing real quick!" Lizzie asked.

I gave her a weird look, "oh come on! Let's go!!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me with her.

—————————

First chapter completed uwu I'm planning to publish a Taehyun fanfic really soon uwu well hopefully. I just need to update all my books then I'll publish the book.