Teenage wizard

I grunted as my back collided with the old brick wall behind me, It had stood proud until I smashed it to pieces.

I stood from the rubble ; I scanned my immediate surroundings. "W-what?!" I said to particularly no one. As I scanned with my eyes I noticed weird things, the sky was a darker shade than normal which was weird as it was summer and noon. The areas I was in looked how do I say... More primitive but futuristic. The buildings where of a older era but had things such as lamps and c-carpets in the air ?!?! Everything went to black.

*jalab's POV ( pronounced ja-lab )*

I saw a young chap looked no older than 17 fall to the ground. I rushed over and chanted some words a forest sprit append beside me luckily one that I was on good terms with. I asked in its native tongue ( shika shruke pilcty jshaged ) to see what's wrong with him, it had stated that he was only unconscious. I picked the teen up and brought him to my room in the girls dorm. Ah yes sorry I forgot to mention. My name is jalab I am 18 and I am currently insisted in the most prestigious school in this realm. Hika doko. I know weird name but hey it is a high ranking school and I had learned a lot form this school anyway I am female and I have brown hair that flows down my back just at the end of my shoulder blades. I have bright purple eyes and my skin colour is white almost to white. You could quite literally lose me in snow.

__THANK YOU FOR READING SO FAR THERE SHALL BE ANOTHER STORY ON THE WAY SOON SO PLEASE VOTE AND I MAY CONTINUE THIS STORY :) ANYWAY THANKS AND GOOD BYE__