Chaper 3

I got charged and head back to my girl I held her hand and walked with her to her car and call out to my brother and threw my keys and gave him a look that said small scratch or dent and I will have you it said he shiver and demi gave me her keys to drive to my house and I kissed her cheek and help her into the car like a gentleman and walked around to the driver side turn the radio on (break your heart)was playing nod along and song.we reached the house a few minutes later I opened the door for Demi and she smiled and kissed my cheek. I wrap and arm around her was and walked into the house only to see my dad and mom waiting and dad look at me with challenge eyes I placed Demi behind me and welcomed Leo my lion halfway we met in the middle so my eyes glowed a bright ice blue and his glowed bright green an my mouth lift into a roar I let my power flow into the room and power match his my brother and sister fall into submission and father back down we walked into the living room demi rub my back whispers sweet nothings in my ear After my family was seat I spoke. This is my mate my demi I said. Hi demi shyly said. I smiled and kissed her nose my mom smiled and father nods demi spoke. So what are you demi asked. We are half lion and half human I said.  wow that so cool demi said. I laughed and smirked  demi blush and I spoke. So yeah and my beautiful mother is human she just dose age because my father her true mate like you and we can stop anyone from age if they jonin our pack we bite to pause there aging I said. Wow demi said smiling. she look super happy about that I know it cuz her little sister and mother. Well I'm okay and yes I will be you girlfriend and mate demi said. I pick her up spin her around then I have a deep passionate kisses after few minutes I pulled away and spoke. We only tell you family well the one that can be trusted and if that want to join our pack then they can and I will mark you as my true mate when we make love when your ready oh we can tell your family tomorrow I said.
Demi smiled and texted her mom she was staying with my  family tonight. I gave demi change of clothes and changed my clothes got the bed ready for sleep she came out the bathroom I pulled covers back and demi cuddle up to me we feel a sleep.