Finding It Out

The mysterious myth that has no meaning in it what so ever, it seems so curious and horrifying to know. "What was that myth?!" Taylor yelled closing her locker fulfilled with all her expensive jewelry. "Hey are you alright?" said the girl with brown hair, "Why would you ask?" Taylor said rudely, "Oh I'm sorry that you don't know what sarcasm is, and I was trying to friends before you go crying about finding out
the myth,"
"Wait you know about it?" Asked Taylor curiously. All of the sudden the brown hair girl walked away, without saying anything. It was like the world is crashing on Taylor, and not telling her the truth. Even though she wasn't told any lies.
It's 2:45 p.m, Taylor was hopping the day would end three hours ago.
When she was in the expensive car on her way home, it was a relief to her. Now all she has to do was figure the myth out. She got a little excited, because it felt like she was in a movie about her solving a mystery. Since she watched a lot of mysterious movies of people solving what they needed to, Taylor can relate to them. For example, she lives in a small town hardly any person on earth knows about. With a very small population, she doesn't need to go on the internet and waste her time searching things she would never find out. Taylor was smarter than that. As so she thought.
She was wrong, but we can't blame her for believing movies of mysteries, she doesn't know about the worlds fear of the town.
As so she proceeded. Trying to figure out the myth. Wondering, why was so hard figuring out the myth's mystery?
Then she tried searching up the town of Red Hood, after two hours pathetically trying to find out the myth without looking online. The words on the screen was horrible. It was horrifying enough to read. The first article that showed up on the screen was called, "Death is what is the town of Red Hood is" Taylor was afraid to press on the article. But she had to right? The article was nothing but horrifying photos of the deaths of the young teenagers who died. All of the sudden there was a link to a different website. Strangely, it was an article about the school that Taylor was sent to by her parents. The article was nice and lovely to read, but then there was a paragraph about a death. It was a bratty rich girl who was sent to the school, but the night before school. It was a nice clear night sky, nothing to worry about right? Soon she was experiencing weird and horrible pain of symptoms of a disease. Nobody knew about, but some how she just was spotted on the ground, on the bathroom floor. Just dead. Taylor keeps on scrolling down the articles, reading in horror. It was like different people, but they had the same background. Taylor was young and didn't want to die. She was crying for a while after she got off the device. We can't blame her, she didn't want to die at such a young age. Maybe she doesn't have too. Perhaps there was a thing to do that wouldn't leave her dead, before she knows it.
Taylor could be a normal non-rich teenage girl. For example she should make a list of things not to do. So her body can still be alive. After 20 minutes of writing a list of things not to do. She smiled looking at the list she created to keep her alive, and living life. All Taylor wanted to do was live to finish collage.

It was going to be this easy, Taylor thought, in her "incredibly smart" brain

                                                                 Tell me my mistakes, it would help a lot.