The mysterious killer

Rose POV

It is my second day and I already made a friend, after classes me and Hermione decided that we would go for a walk in Diagon Alley and then drink a few butterbier's in the three broomsticks. I really enjoyed the time with Hermione she was so kind and a very clever person, after some time Harry and Ron joined us but Ron still wasn't convinced that I was a good person but Harry and Hermione trusted me and that was all I cared about. A few hours have passed and it started to get dark so we decided to get back to Hogwarts. When we arrived something was up I could smell it, it smelled rotten and it was not good. "Hermione something doesn't seem right do you smell this" she looked at me confused and then her expression turned a little bit worried, she could smell it too. I ran in that direction where the smell was coming from and it got stronger and stronger, after I passed the great hall there was a long corridor and there on the left side I saw a student laying there dead still and pale, but the worst part was his organs were ripped out and all over the place. I almost threw up but could hold it back, my friends went already to dinner so I was alone and seriously I was really scared. I ran as fast as I could into the great hall right up to the staffs table, all eyes were on me when I got there Dumbledore already knew there was something wrong. "Headmaster headmaaaster
t-there is a dead body help me" I screamed out trying to keep back my tears.

Dumbledore POV

Rose just ran in to the great hall and told me some really bad news that there was a dead student, I stood up and followed her, all the staff members were close behind me. There it was a poor girl devoured and her organs all over the place, all the people around us were scared and backed up. "Ok all of you back in your dorms, Rose please stay for a minute" after I said that everyone left the area just for me Rose and Severus.

Severus POV

I was standing next to Rose hugging her and calming her down when Dumbledore asked us to come to his office. I already knew what he wanted from her but I wouldn't let him do that to her. When we arrived in his office my little kitten got scared and she was terrified, so I told her everything is going to be ok we know that it wasn't her.

3rd POV

Rose and Severus were sitting in Dumbledore's office when he started to tell Rose everything that she didn't know about Severus, that he was a double agent and he was working for Voldemort. She couldn't believe what he said but when he was done she gave Severus a big hug and told him that she will never leave him and she knew that he was a good person. "So Rose I wanted to ask you if you would like to be a double agent too, that means that she has to work for Voldemort to and get a death eater mark too. But Severus cut Dumbledore off bevor he could continue any further "No I won't let my Kitten get hurt!" He was angry and almost stormed of but was hold back by Rose. "Daddy it's ok I'll be fine and I would love to be a double agent just like you, please?" Dumbledore was eyeing us for a answer and after a minute Snape gave up and allowed her to join him. Both Rose and Dumbledore were happy about it so he told them that the dark lord will have a meeting with all his fellow death eaters and that Rose will get her mark then.

Rose POV

Daddy just allowed me to be a double agent I am so happy but obviously a little bit scared because he told me that when you get your dark mark it will get burned in your skin, but it was my decision so I have to live with it

time skip

Me and daddy went back to our chamber and I decided that I want to take bath "Daddyyyy I'm filthy can I take a bath with you please with bubbles too?" His expression changed from worries to happiness. "Of course Princess I'll get the soap" he turned around and disappeared into the bathroom. I loved baths with daddy and I loved the warmth in my body when I'm near him, after the bath water was done I stripped down my clothes and stepped into the bathtub. Daddy made the water just right not to cold not to warm, he took of his clothes and all I could do was chuckle.

Severus POV

We were sitting in the bathtub when my kitten sat down on my lap and asked me to stroke her hair, I did what she said and immediately heard a her purr in pleasure. Ohh how I loved when she was sitting on my lap and snuggling close to me, after a minute I started to move down her body when I stopped at her ass, I gave it a little squeeze and heard a whimper from her. She gave me a cute look which gave me a hint she wanted more so I.

Upssss sorry, if you want to read the rest of it and when you're a little perverted as me then you need to wait for the next chapter. And I'm really sorry for not posting lately I was on way cation and there is so bad WiFi in Italy so please be passionate and don't be mad.
Thanks for reading my story my little babies and hope you liked it love you❤️

xoxo Emely