𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘖𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶

• Stan Marsh

-"Goddammit!"

When he saw you walk through that door he was dead silent. He didn't know what to say, he was just in awe. He saw you talking with Wendy and he watched the way your hair swayed and how your face displayed over expressed emotions. When you looked at him his mind ran wild. He looked away and yelled at himself.

• Kyle Broflovski

-"Is she seriously putting up a fight?"

When you gave him that look of confidence it was all he could think. Putting up some kind of competition over review questions was childish, but he'd be dammed to let you win. This class might be somewhat entertaining after all.

• Eric Cartman

-"What a bitch."

Seeing such a careless girl waltz in here caught the eyes of everyone. By everyone it included him and a small family consisting of a mother, a father and their seven year old son. He saw how you scrolled on your phone as you filled up your cup with all of the sodas the McDonald's had to offer. He thought you were a disgusting pig, yet he couldn't keep his eyes off you.

• Kenny McCormick

-"How long has she been in town?"

Kenny thought your little brother was straight up impressive at Space Invaders. And then you appeared out of no where. He thought your luck at the genetics lottery weren't that bad either. He couldn't see you as clear as he wished he did but he could see your beauty from a mile away.

• Butters Stotch

-"She seems nice"

You're reassuring smile made his cheeks feel warm. Your laugh was a melody to him. You two had a blast at Walmart. Even if you just met, he still considered you his friend. He couldn't wait to see you around again.

• Craig Tucker

-"Why have I never seen her before?"

He walked into the small shop just to see if Tweek would provide him any entertainment. He made his way to the counter, "You seem busy" Craig sarcastically said in his monotone voice- "Have you had any customers today?" Tweek nodded, "I had an elderly couple a-and," Tweek nodded in your direction. "Her. She came in right before you did" As if on cue, your head was lifted from the phone and turned right to them. "Is she new or something?" Craig raised his middle finger in your direction. "No she comes by every once in a while b-but she's usually with friends." Craig's lips tightened into a lopsided line in thought.

• Clyde Donovan

-"I hope she's looking at me"

Clyde saw you standing there with all of your friends when he was walking off the field during halftime. You were laughing and chatting along with you friends. He just watched you. Wishing you'll look at him too. Soon enough his wish came true. You smiled. He smiled back, hoping that you're pearly whites were flashing at him.

• Token Black

-"She looks bored over there"

When he saw your eyes, he couldn't help but smile wider. His cheeks felt warm and his chest felt all fluttery. You had your head prompted up on your hand. You seemed to be in a daze with a smile melting up on your face. Maybe he'll ask you to sit at the guys table tomorrow.

• Tweek Tweak

-"I hope she visits more"

He's never seen you before. Maybe you were visiting town, or maybe you had just moved? Whatever the case, he seemed distracted during him and Craig's conversation. You were inching closer and closer like a nervous rabbit. Craig took noticed of Tweek's stunned state. He seemed to piece two and two together when a quiet voice was heard behind him. Craig has never seen his friend work so fast on an order before, he was somewhat impressed. Tweek's smile was genuine as he handed you the drink. The poor boy's chest couldn't feel any tighter.