Prologue

(Harry's POV)

Being in a boy band isn't quite the gem at times. I've always wanted to meet this girl, someone who isn't crazed, and someone who is cute, intelligent, and nice. Throughout my many world tours, I've looked into the crowd and have probably seen over 100000000 girls. I had the life of non privacy and everyone knowing my every move. Until one day, at the concert some girl I saw was... was beautiful, I could never explain how pretty she was, I fell in love with her.

(Karla's POV)

I never liked boy bands, never did, never will. I was just a normal girl in college enjoying life with my friends, and my sisters of ΚΔΓ. My best friend Lizzie, on the other hand was a hardcore fan of One Direction, she loves them. Which is no surprise to me because she bought tickets for a concert here in town, and of course she invited me. I couldn't say no, she was my best friend. I have been in college for about 3 months now, while Lizzie counted down the days till the concert.. 

You really never know who you'll fall in love, they could be just like you, or they could be just the opposite of you. Karla, will not know who she falls in love with, maybe we'll know yes, but it wont be that easy. Love works in different ways, never knowing when you will fall in love,  and when it does it's magical. 

♛♛♛

Tell me what you guys think. 

~Will be updated VERY VERY shortly, as I have finally have had time in between college classes and work. ~

This is not real in any way shape of form, for right now (; 

Enjoy  

(Edited: October 14, 2014)