Chapter 1

Louis P.O.V.
In the heart of the city, I found myself at Victor's upscale studio, a place whispered about for its mysterious charm. They said he is the best psychologist for any sexual problems that a human can have, at least all my friends says this,  it also happens to heard last days some woman talking about him, they seems very pleased.
It has to be good,  I can't be like that, my body don't react to any woman, I can't, I can't be like that, to have desire just around man, is not the way it should be. I have so much hope in this guy .
Upon entering the enchanted domain of Victor's Studio, one is immediately greeted by a palpable aura of sensuality and intrigue. The scent of rich vanilla and musk lingers in the air, creating an intoxicating olfactory tapestry that entices the senses. Every corner of the room exudes opulence and decadence, from the velvet-covered walls adorned with tasteful masterpieces by obscure artists, to the plush crimson carpeting, and the strategically placed mirrors that offer tantalizing glimpses of oneself or one's companion.
In the midst of it all stands the enigmatic Victor, his presence commanding attention like a gentle whisper amidst chaos.

Victor: are you looking for someone?
Louis: I...I'm...sorry, my name is Louis Inura , I'm here because I need your help ...please
Victor: usually I work with girls

Louis: please doctor Victor, I really need your help, all my friends said you're the best psychologist for s...se...intimacy problems. I'm really sure you are my only hope sir!

Victor: I see...so, you don't really know me?
Louis: I heard that your methods are a little bit more different than others in your domain but I'm wiling to try enything.
Victor: are you sure about it?
Louis: yes
Victor: come inside then

I follow him quiet, as we walk along red carpet from entrance, i can see a large number of chamber alings alongside one to another,  at least six , as we pas by them, we can see another one, this one is covered în golden leather, has office writing în black and red letters.
He open the door to the  revealing a space adorned with rich mahogany furniture and glistening crystal chandeliers. The air is filled with the scent of polished wood and subtle hints of lavender, creating an atmosphere of refined elegance. The walls are adorned with exquisite oil paintings and rare tapestries that tell tales of a bygone era. A massive desk, meticulously crafted from dark wood, dominates the center of the room. Its surface is impeccably organized, with a gleaming brass lamp illuminating a collection of fine pens and leather-bound notebooks.
Plush leather chairs, upholstered in the same golden hue as the chamber door, surround the desk. The room exudes an aura of power, refinement, and a meticulous attention to detail that only comes with a deep appreciation for the finer things in life.
Seated, he gestures for me to take a comfortable seat opposite him .
Victor: tell me Louis,  how can I help you?
Louis: I...think...that...I can't have intimate experience with women's.
Victor: you can't have sex?
Louis: no...I mean I could but...I can't
Victor: when you tried last time?
Louis: well...
I 'm stering at the floor, how could I even looking at him, al of this make me feel way to much outside my comfort zone,  the way his looking at me, his posture, his voice, for some reason, it made my heart racing to much.

Victor: you have never had any kind of sexual experience?"
Louis: " No, I haven't."
Victor : "I think we should start our therapy session right now, but first, you need to sign these papers.

Victor handed me a thick contract.
It was full of legal jargon, which left me confused and intimidated. I hesitated before signing, my heart pounding in my chest.

Louis: "What does this contract entail?" Victor: "We just want to make sure that everything stays between us. That way, no one gets hurt."

Fell reluctantly , i still signed the contract, my hands trembling as  carefully initialed each page.
Fell uneasy, but the promise of understanding my own self and finding acceptance gave me hope. Victor took the contract back, tucking it away in a leather-bound folder. He then led me through dimly lit corridors, finally arriving at a soundproof room bathed in crimson light. The scent of expensive perfumes lingered in the air, filling my senses with a mixture of excitement and fear.

Victor : "Take off your clothes"

His voice low and soothing.
I  hesitated for a moment before complying, stripping down to my bare skin, staying awkwardly in front of Victor, feelings strange with him stirring at me. I could feel the cool touch of the satin sheets against my bare skin, sending chills up my spine. Victor loomed over me , his presence dominating the space around .

Victor: "Relax, Louis. Let me help you discover yourself."