Chapter 1 - future?

(Yay beginning of my new story!! I'm going to try and find a song that matches with every chapter, chapter 1 is 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran. xoxo)

"Babe, please put the carrots in the fridge" I say a little annoyed about how Matty is acting right now. Like a child.

"But you're the one cooking" he mumbles to himself but I can hear him clear as a fresh cleaned window.

"I heard that" I giggle and he doesn't move from the couch that he was eating carrots on.

I shuffle over to him and give him my best puppydog eyes that I can pull off at this second.. not that easy!

"Fine" he scoffs and I place a kiss on his temple. He loves that, I know it from when.. well you know when.. forget it this is not about explaining myself, right?

I go back into his kitchen and continue to cook the chicken pasta that I was planning on serving tonight for us two.

"I did it" he cheers and I laugh.

"Great Matthew, do you want an award for best carrot-back-in-the-fridge-bringer?" I say sarcastically and he gives me a playfull glare which I gladly return. He is the best man that is out there, like ever!

"Don't tease me" he pushes me to the counter and places wet kisses down my neck. I hit the stove with my thumb and scream out in pain.

"I didn't think you'd scream that loud right away, miss Ray. Naughty little girl" he chuckles and I slap him with my other hand.

"I fucking burned myself, you jerk" I whine and he immediately grabs my burned finger and runs cold water over it.

"I'm so sorry, love" he says worried. I shake the thought of slapping him once more out of my head and kiss him lightly.

"No worries, I love you" I smile and run my un-burned hand through his hair and he groans.

"Dangerous" he is serious and I know what he means. It makes him go crazy when I run my long fingers over his scalp.

"Yeah whatever" I scoff "shit the chicken!"

He chuckles and heads off to the living room.

After about thirty more minutes, I serve the chicken pasta and he is super happy about that.

"Looks lovely" he says before digging into his pasta.

--

"So do you like kids?" I don't know why I brough this up at the dinner table but I just kind of didn't think about it.. maybe I should've shut up.

"Uhm, yeah" he swallows and I am reliefed "do you?"

"I do" I choke and stuff some more chicken in my mouth so that he can't ask me anything for a few seconds which gives me time to think about what I just started.

"What makes you ask this?" he smiles and my cheeks flush.

"Was just.. uhm thinking about.. well my future.." I mumble and he takes my hand.

"I definately want a boy" he laughs and this eases my mood from 'totaly embarrassed' to 'kind of cooled down'.

---------------

Hey loves, thanks for reading next update practically right after!! :)

I kind of changed my writing style... a little.

Did you notice something different?

Did you like this chapter?

Any ideas and recommandations to changes something?

COMMENT PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE <3

bye xx