Fifty-five

TaeHyung and Hoseok was cuddling on the couch when the door open

TaeHyung and Hoseok was cuddling on the couch when the door open. "Oh hey Nam... Kym?". TaeHyung sees Kym walk upstairs in complete silence and he chases after her. 'What happen?". Hoseok asked. 'Werewolves". Namjoon replied and Hoseok shot up.

'What!?! Is she ok!?!". Hoseok shouted. 'She's fine... I'm pretty sure Jungkook said something to her". Namjoon said. 'What do you mean?". Hoseok said. 'I found her crying in a alley after he left". Namjoon says. 'I don't know what he said to her but whatever it was, it was either uncalled for or hurtful".

Hoseok runs his fingers threw his hair and sighs. 'You seriously need to talk to your cousin because Kym doesn't look so good". Namjoon said. 'I will... But where did he go?". Hoseok questioned. 'To get rid of the body". Namjoon answered. 'But guess what I found out". Hoseok raised his brow. 'That Jackson boy is a hunter".

'What?". Hoseok hissed. 'Turns out he's a Wang". Namjoon said. 'A-a Wang?". Hoseok covers his face. The Wangs are the most respected and deadliest hunter family in the world. Their famous for their deadly kills and wars they won over the centuries. Almost every night creatures were scared of them.

'I don't think Kym knew that". Namjoon says seeing Hoseok's face. 'I'm pretty sure he knows what we are". Hoseok said. 'What's your order?". Namjoon asked. 'Don't do anything to him unless its self defence". Hoseok said and Namjoon bows. Then the door opens and Jungkook walks in.

'Where's Kym?". Jungkook growled at Namjoon. 'Upstairs". Namjoon said. Jungkook goes to leave but was stopped by his cousin. 'What?". Jungkook hissed.

'We need to talk".